Elite Benefits Per Person or Per Cabin

dabear

If both dw and I are Elite members, are we each entitled to certain benefits (or one per cabin)such as : pressing of 2 garments, 1 standard bag of laundry complementary, 90 minutes internet and 1 piece dry cleaning ? We will be on a 12 night cruise shortly.

Edited by dabear

If both dw and I are Elite members, are we each entitled to certain benefits (or one per cabin)such as : pressing of 2 garments, 1 standard bag of laundry complementary, 90 minutes internet and 1 piece dry cleaning ? We will be on a 12 night cruise shortly.

Per person, you will each get a set of coupons, the internet minutes are now loaded into the computer system so there won't be a coupon.

You are each entitled to your own benefits. So when you get to your cabin, you will see 2 sheets of discount coupons.:)

You are each entitled to your own benefits. So when you get to your cabin, you will see 2 sheets of discount coupons.:)

Agree 100%.

hint for those traveling with family - (we did it with our college age kids, but works for anyone) - if 4 people in two cabins, book one elite cruiser in each room, and you all 4 get the benefits.

We took our internet coupon to ilounge and of course they don't take it anymore...(they should change coupon wording to state you don't bring it anymore...or maybe they did change it since we cruised??)

enjoy your cruise.

Agree 100%.

hint for those traveling with family - (we did it with our college age kids, but works for anyone) - if 4 people in two cabins, book one elite cruiser in each room, and you all 4 get the benefits.

We took our internet coupon to ilounge and of course they don't take it anymore...(they should change coupon wording to state you don't bring it anymore...or maybe they did change it since we cruised??)

enjoy your cruise.

Typically, this is not the case. On my last cruise (April, 2015), my mom received her elite benefits and I received my select benefits. We didn't both receive the elite benefits. The only exception is admission to elite events.

Typically, this is not the case. On my last cruise (April, 2015), my mom received her elite benefits and I received my select benefits. We didn't both receive the elite benefits. The only exception is admission to elite events.

My experience too. Of course, there is nothing to stop you putting children's laundry in your bag;)

My experience too. Of course, there is nothing to stop you putting children's laundry in your bag;)

Same for us, wife and I received our benefits, adult son received his Select coupons. My own opinion is it depends on how lazy or not the Steward is.

I can't say that I've ever met a lazy steward. I've met plenty who were overtired and harried and who might easily give both the Elite and non Elite the same coupon sheet by mistake in the rush of getting the stateroom ready, by mistake. But through laziness or overwork or not following directions, it's a happy mistake when it happens, just don't count on it happening on every cruise.

Edited by cruisestitch

If used, does non-elite cabin mate get their own?

Yes, although sometimes there is a mix up. We had friends in that situation on our last cruise and the non Elite did not get coupons. I advised them to go to GR and they did, were told no, I advised them to go back again, because that's always been the policy, and the second time they were successful.

Yes, although sometimes there is a mix up. We had friends in that situation on our last cruise and the non Elite did not get coupons. I advised them to go to GR and they did, were told no, I advised them to go back again, because that's always been the policy, and the second time they were successful.

That has not been the policy but the exception which occurs occasionally.

That has not been the policy but the exception which occurs occasionally.

Actually, I think it IS the policy that a non Elite passenger sharing a cabin with an Elite passenger is included in Elite social events. They do not, however, receive the Elite cabin coupons for laundry, Internet, etc.

That's always been my understanding, anyway

Do solos paying full prices get twice the coupons?

No! But at least we get dounle Captains Club points, which can really add up on longer cruises and/or higher level cabins. For instance, I can get 120 points by booking concierge or aqua on a 14 night cruise or 84 points in a veranda. I am pretty close to Elite + so it is an advantage.:D

Actually, I think it IS the policy that a non Elite passenger sharing a cabin with an Elite passenger is included in Elite social events. They do not, however, receive the Elite cabin coupons for laundry, Internet, etc.

That's always been my understanding, anyway

That is correct...

• 3 weeks later...
No, the drinks are not pre-loaded onto your card, there is either a happy hour from 5-7!pm or you get three paper vouchers per night, e cent not on the first night and not on the night of the SeniorOfficers event

Just graduated to Elite for the next trip. If we get the vouchers, can they only be used 5-7 or any time. If it's anytime that would dissuade me from buying the drinks package.

Also, is there any limitation to the type of drinks.

Thanks