Allure TA on Going Going Gone Sale

The October 25th Allure Transatlantic is included on next weeks Going, Going Gone Sale.

I am guessing they just had the 75 day final payment.

They are open for C&A members from Monday, August 17th. Sometimes they have Sat./Sun. sales with the same or better rates.

Inside M, N and Q at $399

Ocean-view H, I at $509

Balcony D6, D7 and D8 at $799

JS at $1389

The October 25th Allure Transatlantic is included on next weeks Going, Going Gone Sale.

They are open for C&A members from Monday, August 17th. Sometimes they have Sat./Sun. sales with the same or better rates.

Ocean-view H, I at $509

JS at $1389

I can only imagine what last-minute airfare from the U.S. would be! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I can only imagine what last-minute airfare from the U.S. would be! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Norwegian from New York for $390 total one way with long stop in Copenhagen on 23 October might work for some. Los Angeles LAX to Barcelona at around $426.

Choice air running around $500 total for one way from many gateway cities.

Edited by MADflyer

So much for the no last minute discounting pledge - the current price for a D6/7/8 cabin is over $1800 and the sale price will be $800. Or an M cabin that's over $1000 now will be $400 - yeah, I'd book at the new prices.

It is interesting to see that the sale flyer is only one page (most of the time it's 3-4 pages).

This particular cruise was on supersale two weeks ago in Germany. I am curious about the leftovers for the USA. Ibooked cat JS for 890$ pp with all taxes and fees. So far from here for the last minute discounting pledge. All hot air.

Edited by christi1805

CEO Fain's out on the "no last minute discount" pledge would be that it only applied to certain NA sailings - so this TA is not covered by the pledge.:rolleyes:

Exactly. Plus the statement never even went out to 75 days out, only 10-40 days.

So there was never any suggestion discounts like this wouldn't occur.

So much for the no last minute discounting pledge - the current price for a D6/7/8 cabin is over $1800 and the sale price will be $800. Or an M cabin that's over $1000 now will be $400 - yeah, I'd book at the new prices.

It is interesting to see that the sale flyer is only one page (most of the time it's 3-4 pages).

It has just been one page several of the past few weeks.

This Allure deal is certainly the best offer they have had all summer.

This particular cruise was on supersale two weeks ago in Germany. I am curious about the leftovers for the USA. Ibooked cat JS for 890$ pp with all taxes and fees. So far from here for the last minute discounting pledge. All hot air.

I saw that as I get the Swiss emails.

The Swiss offer even had one price including airfare.

for the most part it seems there are way fewer sales after final. Only 5 cruises on next weeks sale and a couple are so expensive they cant be considered sales

Where is the sale leaflet?

Can anyone tell me if you can upgrade using the sale price after making a final payment if the price is equal to or higher than you originally paid

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

The flyer does state that these fares are for new bookings only.

Others have had luck doing this, so you or your US agent just need to call and see if it can work.

I went to the "going" link and it shows this cruise as $991.

The fare is available from Monday on preview for C&A members and on Tuesday and Wednesday for everyone.

The flyer in the previous post is correct and has pricing.

Where is the sale leaflet?

Can anyone tell me if you can upgrade using the sale price after making a final payment if the price is equal to or higher than you originally paid

If you get nowhere upgrading on Monday and the fare is still available and on the website Tuesday try again.

The fare is available from Monday on preview for C&A members and on Tuesday and Wednesday for everyone.

The flyer in the previous post is correct and has pricing.

Thank you!

The inside price is exactly what I paid for that cruise going Florida to Barcelona in April. It was a great cruise. This is tempting.

Ocean-view H, I at $509

JS at $1389

Unless there is also some kind of residency rate, it looks like there is an error for the inside as it's showing as $397 CAD. I wonder if any Canadians will be able to get that rate?

Unless there is also some kind of residency rate, it looks like there is an error for the inside as it's showing as $397 CAD. I wonder if any Canadians will be able to get that rate?

It will be interesting to see if any Canadians are able to get that special fare for inside or outside.

RCI cover themselves entirely on these sales as the small print states they are subject to change and may be withdrawn at any point.

But the converted US $399 should work for sure, if they have inventory open. That is more like CA $522 though.