Deployment 2017/18 - first guesses and implications

I know there are some TAs in here who can kind of see schedules in their system.

I'm curious to know if it shows Adventure and Jewel still doing southern Caribbean routes in Sept 2017. I want to jump on an aft balcony cabin for a B2B as soon as they are released. Thanks!

I really looking forward to the 2017 schedule to come out normally don't pay much attention to them , but planning for a cruise with an aft balcony, have never had one before .

Is there any chance of either New Orleans or Panama Canal sailing in 2007 , if not most likely something out of Boston maybe

I know there are some TAs in here who can kind of see schedules in their system.

I'm curious to know if it shows Adventure and Jewel still doing southern Caribbean routes in Sept 2017. I want to jump on an aft balcony cabin for a B2B as soon as they are released. Thanks!

No schedules are out just yet anywhere, believe me they are usually posted here quite quickly.

However, based on earlier predictions from port bookings, in September, you are most likely to see Adventure out of San Juan in September 2017. Indications seem to be that Jewel will be in Europe for the summer season and I would imagine it is highly unlikely she would do her TA before October.

Edited by Cruisingthesuitelife

Anyone have any insight into royal doing UK and Ireland in 2017?

Sorry if it was already posted and I missed it.

Kim

Back in January someone asked a similar question but don't worry about missing it, there are a fair few posts on the thread!

celebrity_fan said: 'Since Vision otS is reported for Amsterdam as turnover between May and June/July, it might be possible that she is doing some cruises around Great Britain.'

However, it's perhaps not as likely and Celebrity or Princess might be worth a look.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Cruisingthesuitelife

I really looking forward to the 2017 schedule to come out normally don't pay much attention to them , but planning for a cruise with an aft balcony, have never had one before .

Is there any chance of either New Orleans or Panama Canal sailing in 2007 , if not most likely something out of Boston maybe

I doubt any ship will be based in New Orleans. I suspect we would have had some indications by now.

I'm glad I found this thread! Hopefully, it won't be too much longer before the new schedules are released. I'm not holding my breath that the schedule for release dates is accurate. ;)

You can book on Freedom, that's what I'm hoping to do. They have a nice new office next to Cafe Promenade

No schedules are out just yet anywhere, believe me they are usually posted here quite quickly.

However, based on earlier predictions from port bookings, in September, you are most likely to see Adventure out of San Juan in September 2017. Indications seem to be that Jewel will be in Europe for the summer season and I would imagine it is highly unlikely she would do her TA before October.

Thank you so much, appreciate it!

Serenade of the Seas is booked into Lerwick on 11th May 2017 enroute between Dublin and Copenhagen, so that's a definate Ireland and UK cruise right away.

How can you tell if it's a British Isles itinerary or part of TA repositioning?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Serenade of the Seas is booked into Lerwick on 11th May 2017 enroute between Dublin and Copenhagen, so that's a definate Ireland and UK cruise right away.

Checked RCCL site and could not find any information for this cruise, shows Serenade of the Seas only up until April 2017

Can't find this on the official Royal site. Sounds interesting - anyone have any other clues?

Can't find this on the official Royal site. Sounds interesting - anyone have any other clues?

What CC members have been doing is checking the various port authority web sites to find out when ships are scheduled to be docked. Sometimes these are made publicly available before the cruise line releases their itineraries.

For example:

http://www.lerwick-harbour.co.uk/visiting-cruise-ships-2017

I'm highly anticipating the release of the 2017 summer Europe cruises, specifically in June. Our group wants to do a 9-12 day cruise that stops at Greece and Croatia, possibly Turkey. Since I see there are avid cruisers here, do you recommend a certain ship over another? I've been on Majesty, Serenade, Explorer, Oasis, and will be on Liberty in September. I prefer Voyager class size or larger. Also, would RCCL be a good choice for Europe or is there another cruise line with better ports and shore excursions that I should look into?

Onboard? That's not their job. If you're referring to shoreside, I fully intend to use them, when a cruise that we want opens for booking. :)

We may be totally off sync. I was trying to say that you should book new cruises when you are onboard end of February/first of March. Not sure how correcting any existing bookings came into play

Edited by John&LaLa

I have 3 current bookings that I have to change around. The Future Cruise Consultants don't like to deal with that. :(

Don't they know they're dealing with the Goddess? [emoji12] [emoji39] [emoji12]

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Edited by MindyJohn

We may be totally off sync. I was trying to say that you should book new cruises when you are onboard end of February/first of March. Not sure how correcting any existing bookings came into play

In my post above, I mentioned that I had to change around 3 current bookings. So, when the new sailings are released, I will transfer the old bookings to new ones. The Future Sales folks like to deal with new bookings only, so I'll call the D+ desk to make the switch. I won't be booking any more than 3, at least that I'm aware of at this time, as we are fully booked through May, 2017.

Edited by travelgoddess1

I have 3 current bookings that I have to change around. The Future Cruise Consultants don't like to deal with that. :(

Thanks for mentioning this. I'm looking at booking a March 2018 cruise soon after the schedule is released. I've got a NextCruise booking sitting on a placeholder cruise right now and I was thinking that I'd have them change it onboard, but it sounds like it's better to deal with that with a representative on the phone either before or after my cruise.