ms Eurodam Sail-Away November 8, 2015

Boytjie

The Eurodam is scheduled to set sail on either a 7 or 14 day itinerary at 16:00/4:00 PM EDT (subject to change as always).

The webcams are at:

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

http://ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

Also departing: Allure Of The Seas, Carnival Conquest and Regal Princess (some Love Boat theme toots).

7 Day Western Caribbean Itinerary:

Nov 08 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Nov 09 Key West, Florida, US

Nov 10 At Sea

Nov 11 Georgetown, Cayman Islands

Nov 12 Falmouth, Jamaica

Nov 13 At Sea

Nov 14 Half Moon Cay, Bahamas

Nov 15 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

C5W0F7.jpg

14 Day Western/Eastern Caribbean Itinerary:

Nov 08 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Nov 09 Key West, Florida, US

Nov 10 At Sea

Nov 11 Georgetown, Cayman Islands

Nov 12 Falmouth, Jamaica

Nov 13 At Sea

Nov 14 Half Moon Cay, Bahamas TR

Nov 15 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Nov 16 At Sea

Nov 17 Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos

Nov 18 San Juan, Puerto Rico

Nov 19 Philipsburg, Sint Maarten

Nov 20 At Sea

Nov 21 Half Moon Cay, Bahamas

Nov 22 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

C5X4F1.jpg

Edited by Boytjie

Has anyone ever purchased a Sail Away Video from the WEB Cam group

(PZT-TV) ?

We are sailing with Friends next week on the Eurodam.. It's our Friends big anniversary trip for them & their Son & DIL are coming with us..

This is the Kids first cruise .. A video might be a fun Christmas Present for them if the company was able to take the video?

I am here today. Yesterday I arrived at the hotel in time for the sail away, but they had a conference of 2000 check out that morning, so the rooms were not available for early check in, so I did not make it to my room until after she sailed. Oh well

Edited by lka1012

Hi, all! We're on the Eurodam right now and getting ready for the muster drill, then sailing. It will be a two-week cruise for us and we have the Signature Beverage Package, so it should be fun :). Having read all of POA1's advice on the SBP and all of the Chardonnay Sisters' reviews, I feel well-armed with information about how to have the best possible time.

I'll try to do a live blog - we'll see if I last throughout the full two weeks. It will be my first live blog, so I can't predict, but I'll do my best.

Bon voyage!

Priscilla

Hi, all! We're on the Eurodam right now and getting ready for the muster drill, then sailing. It will be a two-week cruise for us and we have the Signature Beverage Package, so it should be fun :). Having read all of POA1's advice on the SBP and all of the Chardonnay Sisters' reviews, I feel well-armed with information about how to have the best possible time.

I'll try to do a live blog - we'll see if I last throughout the full two weeks. It will be my first live blog, so I can't predict, but I'll do my best.

Bon voyage!

Priscilla

Have a GREAT trip.

Bon voyage!

Priscilla

Have a wonderful trip!

Debbie

And the same to you. Noordam in great shape and we enjoyed smooth sailing. Captain Draper also very keen on the horn!:)

Good to hear, thanks! He and Capt Bos must both like Oz and NZ very much since they both transferred from OSDM when she switched itineraries with NODM