** LIVE from the Independence of the Seas B2B November 16-26, 2015**

ckrobyn

Thank you so much for your great review.

We will be on our first royal Caribbean in February on the Indy, then

To the port of Miami on norwegian escape.

We have never been to falmouth , do you know if there is a pharmacy

Within walking distance?

My dh will be glad he can get a great latte on board, the cost? Do they have a

Coffee package?

Thank you again, have a great time!

... My dh will be glad he can get a great latte on board, the cost? Do they have a

Coffee package?....

Cost for specialty coffee is around $4 to $5. The least expensive package that includes unlimited specialty coffee is $22 per day, inclusive of gratuity. This package is called Royal Replenish, and also includes soda, bottled still and sparkling water, and fresh squeeed OJ.

Edited by clarea

Thanks so much for doing this! I've never been on a cruise and we booked our honeymoon on the Indy during Christmas week! We are super excited and I am reading up on everything I can beforehand :-).

We really want to be picked as a couple for the love and marriage show - how did they pick?

Crisis! Corona no longer served in bottles on the pool deck!!!! This must be a new thing? Not happy. I brought my beer cozy and everything! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freedom poured them into a plastic bottle with a wide mouth. Not the same. :(

Thanks so much for doing this! I've never been on a cruise and we booked our honeymoon on the Indy during Christmas week! We are super excited and I am reading up on everything I can beforehand :-).

We really want to be picked as a couple for the love and marriage show - how did they pick?

At the very very beginning the CD starts out by explaining that their are 3 categories of couples they will be looking for: newly weds, those married a mid range of years and then those married a long time.

When he asks people to raise their hands if they fit into each category, sometimes they do a short 'fun competition' to find the couple to take that seat on the stage. For the longest married couple, they just went to each couple who raised their hands to determine how long they were married. Then starting with the longest, simply asked them if they wanted to participate on stage -- no pressure, if they said "no" simply asked the next couple.

What is the upcharge for JR. on Indy? I'm correct in thinking it does not serve breakfast like the JRs on Oasis? And is it open on departure day for lunch?

No breakfast at JR's on Indy. Last time I checked, the cost for food was $6.95, with beverages extra.

Cost for specialty coffee is around $4 to $5. The least expensive package that includes unlimited specialty coffee is $22 per day, inclusive of gratuity. This package is called Royal Replenish, and also includes soda, bottled still and sparkling water, and fresh squeeed OJ.

This package also includes frozen virgin cocktails , such as Miami Vice

Have a good day in Falmouth and enjoy the quiet ship this morning! Good call on the rum....brilliant!

Any chance you've found out the price of a single shot at a bar? Hope I'm not being a PITA!

You are never a PITA my friend! Not yet, I'll ask today [emoji6]

I'm heading ashore in a few minutes. Spent a fabulous morning at the Solarium pool where it was just about empty. The weather here in Jamaica is picture perfect and HOT!

da985e1039e14b8d227acfcf227ad23e.jpg

More updates soon!

I don't need to answer any questions as I see my trusty and fantastic guest host has got it covered! Thanks Clarea [emoji106][emoji4]

No breakfast at JR's on Indy. Last time I checked, the cost for food was $6.95, with beverages extra.

And it just keeps creeping on up. It must be taking more and more these days to keep those pesky kids from hanging out in there.:rolleyes:

How are the drink prices? I haven't been able to find an updated price list for Indy for 2015. Still unsure if the ultimate package is worth it or not at $268 for the 4 night Thanksgiving cruise or not. If cocktails are $10 plus gratuity I'm gonna say yes.

Cocktails were $12 - $14 with gratuity on our recent Vision cruise.

More pictures! Here's Falmouth from the pool deckc3802e81b74eb444a8adc3cdafba9531.jpg

Celebrity Silhouette is with us today

44794c3810b6896682786945bed95b67.jpg

Just in case you forgot which ship I'm on [emoji6]

6d23031808a08467b4d8d9b4decc0586.jpg

doing the same cruise in april, do you feel safe at the port in Falmouth.