Do you wish Princess would have port stops in Key West?

OCruisers

Key West is a decent port, but is sort of a "been there, done that" after the first 2 times. What IS convenient is that there is a big CVS within about 3 blocks of the port area so that you can easily deal with anything you might have forgotten to pack...or if cruising with an infant can plan to stock up on formula and diapers there (but what happens if the ship has to alter course??) And since you are in the US, you have cell phone service and data.

Of course, the "been there, done that" starts to apply to all the Caribbean ports after a while.

I would consider it a fine port for a stop, but not stopping there would not be a deal breaker for me.

Edited by moki'smommy

We have called on KW once with another cruise line. We have been to KW many times by land and enjoyed it so much we are on the 2016 CB which will call on KW. It would be great for Princess to visit KW. The "been there" excuse is not good in that we have "been there" to many Caribbean ports but still go back and enjoy them.

We are booked on a cruise from Houston in March 2016 on the Caribbean Princess that stops in Key West. There are at least 2 cruises this winter from Houston that stop there.

Thanks for posting this! Gives me hope Princess may have a sport stop in Key West at some point out of Ft. Lauderdale.

LuLu

What my family did was rent a car for a week after a Caribbean cruise. We drove down to the Keys and stayed a day in Key Largo and a couple in Key West. Unfortunately it turned out to be during spring break.

I thought driving down would be a fun way to spend a weekend (we were staying in Miami). So we rent the car and start our way down. Umm, :eek: I forgot it was a collection of islands put together with bridges. I have a phobia about bridges. After about 45-60 minutes I made my husband turn around and go back. Moron city for me LOL.

A stop in Key West would be great if it allowed enough time for a trip to Fort Jefferson/Dry Tortugas. An amazing place!

That would be awesome.

I, too, vote YES! to Key West. Such a fun place. Maybe not the wow factor of some other Caribbean islands, but it's got personality.

Not really interested in Key West.

Would appreciate it if Princess would add a stop to King's Wharf in Bermuda.

It used to be included as a port on the nine day Caribbean sailings from NYC.

I also think it is a port on some Transatlantic cruises.

Just would like it to be a port included in more Princess itineraries.

Yes to Key West and Yes to Bermuda too!

Don

You've read my mind!

I've been hoping that Princess ships out of Ft. Lauderdale would offer itineraries including

Key West or Bermuda, depending upon balance of itinerary. Each is beautiful and of

historic interest, and I don't think I'd ever feel "been there; done that" regarding either.