Celebrity Dream Destination Sweepstakes

Andy

Bringing this to the top in hopes that Celebrity will fix the glitch as they did previously so we can continue to enter the sweepstakes daily. Last day to enter is supposed to be Jan. 11.

I'm sure it will be fixed by Jan. 12th!

P.S. Link still does not work, so I guess they really don't want anyone to enter.

When I read Andy's post about the contest, I was upset that we Canadians, once again, are not permitted to enter. However, when I see what those prize packs contain, I couldn't be bothered. You can get a lot of them just by staying in AQ class. Now if the prize were a cruise..............

Happy New Year Andy!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The error has been fixed. Good luck!

I click the link Host Andy provided, it takes me to a login page. I login, see the usual stuff about my booked cruises, etc. No hint of a sweepstakes. Nothing, nada, zilch. So, this limits my opportunity to win, to say the least. It seems from other comments that others have seen a sweepstakes page at least once; would love to know where/how they found it...

Edited by GottaKnowWhen

I click the link Host Andy provided, it takes me to a login page. I login, see the usual stuff about my booked cruises, etc. No hint of a sweepstakes. Nothing, nada, zilch. So, this limits my opportunity to win, to say the least. It seems from other comments that others have seen a sweepstakes page at least once; would love to know where/how they found it...

They did fix the problem of not being to enter each day, then a couple of days later whole contest disappeared.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The error has been fixed. Good luck!

Error has NOT been fixed. I'd like to book/change excursions and also examine my reservation. Not able to access for over 3 weeks to a month. Not possible with any of the hints I've read here. Can Celebrity poster please advise a back door method? Thank you for at least paying attention to the post here.

If true that sounds actionable. Anyone else want to join the class action suit?

I'm sure the contest is just like the cruise contracts. They can do whatever they want and change absolutely anything at any time without any repercussions.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you, Andy, for telling us about this contest - I won one of the prize packages! I saw your post and entered a couple of times. As a person who never wins anything, I was surprised to receive an email from someone at RCCL asking for my address so that they could send the items. I was sure it was a scam until I started searching linked in and google and saw that the email was sent from a real person that works for RCCL. The package arrived today and it was everything that was advertised! Since our next cruise isn't for another 7 months, it is giving me a little Celebrity lift! Thanks again!

Thank you, Andy, for telling us about this contest - I won one of the prize packages! I saw your post and entered a couple of times. As a person who never wins anything, I was surprised to receive an email from someone at RCCL asking for my address so that they could send the items. I was sure it was a scam until I started searching linked in and google and saw that the email was sent from a real person that works for RCCL. The package arrived today and it was everything that was advertised! Since our next cruise isn't for another 7 months, it is giving me a little Celebrity lift! Thanks again!

Congratulations! :D Nice to see someone on CC won.

Just found out about the contest as we were on vacation when all of this occurred.