Super Mario

Being relatively new to RCCL boards (coming over from Celebrity) who is Super Mario and what is his claim to fame? From reading posts I figured out he sails a lot, and he is a nice person, but what else should we know about him?

We no longer sail from Miami or Port Everglades so most likely will never have the pleasure of meeting him. We did live and work in Miami for years. Maybe we crossed paths before he bacame Super.

He is the top cruiser like Arno and Joanne are on Celebrity. Like them no one can catch him.

Just sailed with Super Mario - very nice! He is booked backed to back 28 sailings on the Enchantment. He is going to bring the Harmony over from Spain in October.

He is well known by all the crew and is treated "royally!"

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just sailed with Super Mario - very nice! He is booked backed to back 28 sailings on the Enchantment. He is going to bring the Harmony over from Spain in October.

I can't imagine 28 B2B on a short cruise ship. Way to many musters. I wonder if he gets a pass?

• 2 weeks later...

We are on the last day of our b2b2b on Enchantment and we have really enjoyed visiting with Mario! He is a super nice guy! At the welcome back party he was presented with a bottle of champagne and they said he has over 6,200 C&A points. On this current cruise he is the only Pinnacle and my wife and I are 2 of only 3 Diamond Plus on board.

We are on the last day of our b2b2b on Enchantment and we have really enjoyed visiting with Mario! He is a super nice guy! At the welcome back party he was presented with a bottle of champagne and they said he has over 6,200 C&A points. On this current cruise he is the only Pinnacle and my wife and I are 2 of only 3 Diamond Plus on board.

Wow, can not believe there are only 3 Diamond Plus on board. Mario is a very nice guy. We have known him for many years. If you see him again, please tell him Suzy Q and Helen said Hello.

Enjoy your cruise!!

Sue

Hopefully we will see him in October...:D

From what I read, they are nowhere near Mario in terms of time spent on board.

True, but NO one will ever catch them on Celebrity, especially the way Celebrity calculates their days/ points sailed. The only person remotely close to them was banned from cruising on celebrity so they have moved to other lines now.

True, but NO one will ever catch them on Celebrity, especially the way Celebrity calculates their days/ points sailed. The only person remotely close to them was banned from cruising on celebrity so they have moved to other lines now.

I have to wonder what happened to get the person remotely close to the top cruisers 'banned' from cruising on Celebrity.

I have to wonder what happened to get the person remotely close to the top cruisers 'banned' from cruising on Celebrity.

They felt they were privileged enough to go into crew spaces, insinuate themselves into crew activities and became way "too friendly with crew" . And yes one can certainly be banned from sailing with a line for these type infractions.

Sent from my iPad using Forums