Liberty of the Seas Drydock

I want to know if the suite lounge will work the same as on the larger ships. I'm trying to talk DH into a suite for our next liberty cruise and if they have the beer/wine available 11am-11pm I'm pretty sure I can! He's one that's always content with an inside cabin but I like a little more pampering! lol

I want to know if the suite lounge will work the same as on the larger ships. I'm trying to talk DH into a suite for our next liberty cruise and if they have the beer/wine available 11am-11pm I'm pretty sure I can! He's one that's always content with an inside cabin but I like a little more pampering! lol

We don't know exactly how the suite lounge will work yet, since there have been no revenue sailings yet with the new suite lounge. However, we should be hearing some feedback starting next week because the first guests board on Sunday.

I have to admit that I am excited about the slides. At first they weren't a big draw for me because we are traveling without the kids. But then I realized - WE ARE TRAVELING WITHOUT THE KIDS! I usually end up staying with our youngest while the rest of our family rides the rides and slides the slides. This time, I can enjoy the slides too. :D

Looks like so much fun! Me and my family will be wearing those slides out! ;) I sure hope someone is live-posting from the Feb 7 sailing.. I want to follow along!

1 month from today I board!

Okay, but remember that OTHERS are wanting to use those slides later in the year! LOL!!! Seriously, I'm really looking forward to my first cruise ever on the refurbished Liberty in October - it's gonna be freaking AWESOME!!! :D

The loading areas and enclosed stairs are a nice touch. Hope they don't get to hot or stuffy

I sure hope they designed it to have good ventialtion and hopefully the glass is glazed to relfect the suns heat. The glass looks to be fully connected with no gaps for air movement. I also hope that the flooring where the sun hits is such that it doesn't get hot like other pool deck areas do.

It does look well designed though. :)

Edited by A&L_Ont

I sure hope they designed it to have good ventialtion and hopefully the glass is glazed to relfect the suns heat. The glass looks to be fully connected with no gaps for air movement. I also hope that the flooring where the sun hits is such that it doesn't get hot like other pool deck areas do.

It does look well designed though. :)

I'm kind of surprised the Boomerang is stainless steel. I know it was that way in the example posted of the same slide inside, but the promo shots showed it blue. Seems kind of hot in the sun:eek:

I'm kind of surprised the Boomerang is stainless steel. I know it was that way in the example posted of the same slide inside, but the promo shots showed it blue. Seems kind of hot in the sun:eek:

Maybe they are going to put like a cover on it or something and match the flow rider. Remember though that slide is for large tubes you ride in so maybe you won't be touching it either.

Does any one know if they are adding Izumi, we really enjoyed it last year on Navigator. Booked the Ben & Jerry Sweet for the first time so hope it will still be there with perks.

I see no mention of Izumi.

Bummer!

No Izumi, it doesn't do well in our market apparently.

Re the Suite Lounge that someone was asking about, I doubt it will be the same as on OA class, I hope that it is, but not hopeful.

Fingers crossed, we'll find out online next week I'm sure, and in person 2/14-2/28, can't wait to see 'our' new ship! She's here until 2018 for sure.