No cabin assignment for SOLD OUT ship

PH8

Kathy, you have been missed!

Sending positive vibes for an excellent upgrade with some OBC thrown in for all the stress Royal has caused you and your followers :D

###

Thanks.......that would be nice..

Cabin, Cabin where is Kathy's cabin???:p:p

Maybe they are adding one to the ship as we speak?:confused:

...Maybe they are adding one to the ship as we speak?:confused:
I sailed on the Celebrity Infinity in 2006 in a cabin that was not on the deck plan (it had just been converted from the acupuncture area), and had a MDR table on the Independence of the Seas two years ago that was not on the Maitre d's map, so maybe...:cool:

I do have an assigned cabin on the Allure for 30 Jan 2016, but I am still in a GTY on the 2 night Celebrity Constellation 28 Jan cruise, and we hope to be on-board in 48 hours. LOTS of open cabins though, so I'm hoping for a BIG upgrade (but I'll be happy whatever they give me).

Thom

Any update? Been following this thread.

Only update is no update...I called yesterday and was assured I would get a cabin.

Wonder what they would do, if worse case scenario, I got to the port and they still didn't have one?:confused:

Only update is no update...I called yesterday and was assured I would get a cabin.

Wonder what they would do, if worse case scenario, I got to the port and they still didn't have one?:confused:

I suspect they always have a cabin to spare someplace. I know a couple who got on Oasis without a cabin. Guest Services held their bags, and they got a cabin later in the evening. I'm guessing there are always a few no shows.

I suspect they always have a cabin to spare someplace. I know a couple who got on Oasis without a cabin. Guest Services held their bags, and they got a cabin later in the evening. I'm guessing there are always a few no shows.

Oh, I don't like that idea!!

I have a sinking feeling it is an IT glitch....we were booked on EN originally...then I called and asked if we could switch to the BR( after final).

They did the switch and now I wonder if that screwed things up.

Oh well, whatever happens, happens.

I have a sinking feeling it is an IT glitch....we were booked on EN originally...then I called and asked if we could switch to the BR( after final).

But you probably have a lovely cabin on the EN for Super Bowl;)

The cabin stewards are moving linens into one of the lifeboats. :D

ALERT THE MEDIA.... I got a cabin..

Oceanview deck 2...not my first choice but thats what happens when you book a guarantee... I'm just happy to be going.

Thanks for following along!!