LIVE from The Anthem of the Seas - February 6, 2016

bedazzler

HI! my friend and I will be on the same cruise as you.. This is our first time on the Anthem but many times with Royal..i tried signing up for the meet and mingle today but think i was too late..

i hope to be able to meet some nice people and make new friends!!!!

My out of office is on! Time to start this vacation!

2ebdb63df0553f7973534ba4f8c6cbac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome!! It would be great if you could post something for me about the drink packages. Over the holidays, someone aboard anthem posted that the drink prices are $22 plus gratuities for replenish and $57 plus gratuities for premium. According to the website, that's the price INCLUDING gratuities. Nobody else has been able to address this, only telling me to buy in advance (I have OBC). It would be great to get that info, and also if they have the drink card other ships have reported (a set price for say 10-15 drinks, all shareable as a punch card). Haven't heard about this on anthem yet. Have a great time and I will wave to you getting off as I'm getting on!!

In Ifly separate each other in different time slot. There is no camera or loose article allowed inside the wind tunnel. This is for if you want to filmed each other or take pics?

Happy Cruising.

Although we will be on a different sailing, I want to thank you for this great tip. I just changed our reservations to allow us to go at separate times

Brian

Love the picture... I am opposite my suitcase has been packed, unpacked and packed again at least 6 times... and it is soooo full that I cant pick it up!! I know that I am suppose to take less but I love the idea of changing my clothes a lot!!! so EXCITED!!!!! driving to NEW JERSEY tomorrow!!!!:p

500aa232e2cbecce1886a32133418958.jpg

This is my current packing progress... I swear I'm excited...I just hate packing!

Meh. DH has his clothes folded and laid out on the guest room bed two weeks before we leave. I pack the night before. Guess who ALWAYS has to buy something he needs while we're away, even though I've given him a packing list we created for him?

Good thing you flew in yesterday. Sloppy snow today would probably have delayed your flight, but it's a shame you have to sightsee in bad weather.

Hope you have a great trip and looking forward to your review. We'll be on Anthem in July.

Edited by NewSalt

Hi

Thanks in advance for sharing your cruise. I am scheduled to cruise on the AOS in April 2017, I will be looking forward to following you on your cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You got to wake up to a nice little snow flurry this morning didn't you? It's messy, but pretty. Can't wait to follow along....we'll be on her in June.

What have your temps been in Arizona?

It's been pretty chilly here but I expected it to be worse. Today was the first time I've ever seen falling snow so that was pretty cool!

Arizona has actually been in the low 50s lately and it's currently 36 in the Financial District.