Your Best Cruise Ever

snowdayz

For us, it is not so much what ship or even the itinerary. It has more to do with who we are cruising with or what led to the cruise. For instance, our cruise on Oasis, we had most of the family with us. Great time. Our Radiance cruise to Alaska was awesome. Of course , great ship, great views but it was also a gift from DS and DIL. All of our cruises have been special to us in some way,

Similar to me. I loved our cruise on the Allure since the ship was so amazing. But the ports were pretty ho hum. Whereas on the 8 NT Eastern it was almost all new places we visited but the 4th time in a row on a freedom class ship. And we had friends with us on that one.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

2009 Transpacific (Australia to Hawaii) on Rhapsody; Bora Bora was our most favorite excursion ever

2014 Transatlantic (Ft. Lauderdale to Copenhagen) on Legend; Azores excursion was our 2nd most favorite excursion ever

I'm sure our upcoming b2b Transpacific (Vancouver, B.C. to Hawaii to Sydney) on Radiance will be another one of our favorites with another wonderful excursion in Bora Bora!

My best cruise was the Caribbean Princess doing the Norwegian Fjords in 2012. It is not my favourite line, not my favourite ship, not my favourite entertainment or my favourite food - but damn, that itinerary made everything else not matter. The ports and visuals of every second of every day were just so breathtaking that nothing else mattered. I could have done nothing but sit on the balcony for 10 days looking at the view and it would have been perfect. It is easily my favourite cruise. I've never been on a cruise I didn't enjoy though.

Edited by Cruise_Christy

A transatlantic on the Oasis after dry dock, they gave everyone a 20& coupon. No one cruise is the best all have been GREAT, favorites, Navigator, from LA to RIO, Serenade Quebec to Ft Lauderdale, Legend, Singapore to Dubai, Brilliance Barcelona to Barcelona with Egypt and Malta. Wife like the Baltic on the Jewel. Most of these reflect the itineraries more than the ship.

When I grow up, I want to be you.

:-)

My first cruise! Allure of the Seas, Eastern Caribbean, 2013: Excellent food, superb cabin service, great itinerary, nice shopping, lots of activities, world class entertainment, and the ship was pristine despite having two years of service already. And got hooked with cruises since then!

Edited by Pipo

I would have to say our Norwegian Fiords cruise on Brilliance of the Seas. This was our first non-Caribbean cruise. The scenery was breathtaking! We even got upgraded to a junior suite! I fell in love with the smaller ships! Also, our table-mates were the best!

Elvis

Baltics to St Petersburg in 2012 on Jewel of the Seas, followed closely by this past summer, Norway to Iceland, on Brilliance.

The Caribbean has always been nice, but those two were total bucket list cruises!

Renaissance 6 out of Venice to Dubrovnik, Corfu, Katakalon, Santorini, Kusadasi, Istanbul, overnighting in Piraeus and flying home from Athens. I had never been to Venice or Istanbul, and never thought I would see either of them. Amazing, and a dream cruise. I don't think I came down to earth till two weeks after I got home.

The first one that came to mind was my Jewel Southern Caribbean cruise in 2013. I loved PR, loved each port, met great people and just really had a wonderful time. A close second is my last Explorer cruise, where I lucked out on getting an aft balcony at an amazing price. It brings a smile to my face as I remember it.

In saying that, I know that my upcoming cruise will beat it hands down. A 10 night cruise, plus extra time exploring Italy? Total bucket list trip that I've been counting down to since I booked it last May.

we have enjoyed all of our royal cruises. Some better then others but only because of weather.

We only sailed carnival once and that was enough.

you need to work on your reading comprehension. Big fail between the ? And your answer.

I've cruised many Royal cruises, a few Celebrity and recently a few NCL. Absolutely loved Serenade from Puerto Rico. Sailed her twice and loved both trips. Radiance class was nice. Classic. There's something special about leaving from San Juan in February and knowing you're going deep south to escape a New York winter. I also find those southern islands charming. We sailed Oasis last year in February and there was a cold front in Cozumel. Cold and windy! Happy to be returning to my first ship, Adventure, next week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite cruise was our first Med cruise leaving from Civettevicchia (Rome). Best trip of my life. First trip that didn't have a single hiccup from flights to hotel pre and post cruise to the drivers and all the wonderful ports. Loved the ship, the crew, the food and my only disappointment was when they made us leave at the end of the cruise.

Transpacific April 2014 had to be our best. We have enjoyed all our cruises, but the Transpacific Ports were fabulous, especially Bora Bora & Moorea.

Our favourite was not on RCL it was the Tahaitian princess (renamed now) sailing out of Tahiti around the pacific islands.

Bora Bora is what I think paradise will be like.

Our favourite Royal cruises are Radiance in 2012 sailed from Vancouver to Hawaii.

and

Independence first Transatlantic from FLL to Southampton loved that ship.

Sailed last year on Oasis and while I really enjoyed the ship, Indy is still my favourite.

Princess So. Caribbean - Cartegena (beautiful and interesting port), Ocho Rios and Arruba (great snorkeling), thru the Gatun / Atlantic Locks of the Panama Canal, Limon CR. Interesting itinerary, great service and food throughout in a nice Jr. Suite. Ten exciting fun filled days.