Royal Suite Class program - Roll Out Date?

Does Sky class offer one day at the spa for each adult in the suite?

That's only Star Class. But truly, you're not missing anything in terms of a spa thermal "suite" on an oasis or quantum class ship.

We were Sky class last month on the Allure and we did have the perk of using the Thermal Suite in the spa for one day. You get don't get any treatments included. Just the use of that part of the spa.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
has anyone cruised with family that do not have sea, sky or star class perks and you do?

I am wondering if they can embark and disembark with me since we are STAR but they are not. They are elderly and i really want us to stay together.

any help would be great!

If they don't let your family stay with you, then there is an easy solution, just stay with them.

Does Sky class offer one day at the spa for each adult in the suite?

Yes.

There were 4 adults in our loft and each got a one day pass.

I really didnt expect it to be, but it was really nice and relaxing. In fact, I used one of the other ladies day as well.

has anyone cruised with family that do not have sea, sky or star class perks and you do?

I am wondering if they can embark and disembark with me since we are STAR but they are not. They are elderly and i really want us to stay together.

any help would be great!

We were all Star class in May and saw many non-suite cards (blue) leaving in our group with suite members (plum, dark blue), Last September in a GS I had my 18 yo twins with me staying in a balcony and we were all permitted to embark and disembark together.

We were all Star class in May and saw many non-suite cards (blue) leaving in our group with suite members (plum, dark blue), Last September in a GS I had my 18 yo twins with me staying in a balcony and we were all permitted to embark and disembark together.

When I sailed they were pretty good at ensuring the priority embark/disembark was extended to limited family members not in a suite. Also the same for reserving show seats.

When I sailed they were pretty good at ensuring the priority embark/disembark was extended to limited family members not in a suite. Also the same for reserving show seats.

We also had a niece and nephew with us and they were able to dine in the suite restaurant with us without any problem on the Quantum of the seas- also no problem with them sharing our cabana on cococay (key?)

Edited by Cruise a holic

We also had a niece and nephew with us and they were able to dine in the suite restaurant with us without any problem on the Quantum of the seas- also no problem with them sharing our cabana on cococay (key?)

What was the charge for them to dine with you?

• 3 weeks later...

Starting a new job next month, so will unfortunately have to cancel our Oct 29th upcoming cruise on the Anthem. Was looking forward to not only the ship, but the new Royal Suite Class program. We're booked in a Sky Loft Suite, #10722, and I plan on canceling this afternoon online. If anyone is interested in snagging this room after I cancel it, I plan on pulling the plug at 6:00pm EST tomorrow night.

Can't believe our countdown and waiting game is now over, but already discussing options and plans for our next cruise adventure.

Enjoy the ship and the cruise, I certainly know we would have!!!

Starting a new job next month, so will unfortunately have to cancel our Oct 29th upcoming cruise on the Anthem. Was looking forward to not only the ship, but the new Royal Suite Class program. We're booked in a Sky Loft Suite, #10722, and I plan on canceling this afternoon online. If anyone is interested in snagging this room after I cancel it, I plan on pulling the plug at 6:00pm EST tomorrow night.

Can't believe our countdown and waiting game is now over, but already discussing options and plans for our next cruise adventure.

Enjoy the ship and the cruise, I certainly know we would have!!!

It's good/bad, as are many things. We had to cancel our aft-corner (11-night) suite on the new Koningsdam for Thanksgiving of this year - as of a week or two ago. Work necessitated I actually stay around and be productive the week after Thanksgiving. I set my own schedule, so it was definitely an inner battle. I think we've got enough sea days to suffice for the time being! :)

Tom

• 1 month later...