Royal Suite Class program - Roll Out Date?

Yep - I saw that too when going back over it.

In the end it's their program and I'm sure they're going to tweak it as they see fit. As much as many of us would like to think that they owe us some sort of consistency, that's not going to happen. I'm sure we'll see more changes over the next few months.

In that last PDF link which was given (intended for travel agents/"partners") was the following:

5. What are the exclusive communications a guest receives when booking the Royal Suite Class Program?

All guests booked in a Star Class Suite will receive a welcome email 8 days after booking and a final reminder 7 days prior to sailing. In

addition, the Travel Partner will receive a survey to help the Royal Genie enhance their clients experience 60 days prior to sailing. The

survey is designed for the Travel Partner to call their client and ask them the survey questions. All guests booked in Sky and Sea Class,

they will receive a welcome email 8 days after booking and a final reminder 7 days prior to sailing.

For those of us who booked direct, will Royal reach out directly to us at the 60 day point? If so, I should be receiving an email on/about this coming Wednesday. Of course, those booking earlier in the month should have already started receiving theirs.

How many months ago did they announce this program? !! :rolleyes:

Tom

We are at 41 days today (May 7th) and haven't heard a peep as far as a welcome email or a survey. We did book directly through Royal. I am not sure when the Genies joined/are scheduled to join the ships, but I imagine those of us within the 60 days window will hear around that time? On our last cruise the concierge contacted us about 25 days out so worst case scenario, we'll hear from them before we get the final 7 day reminder.

According to my info - and I forget where I got it - the Genies started working/training on March 16. I think we will be contacted ahead of our cruises in May but just not on the same timetable as those booking down the road.

In the end it's their program and I'm sure they're going to tweak it as they see fit. As much as many of us would like to think that they owe us some sort of consistency, that's not going to happen. I'm sure we'll see more changes over the next few months.

While I generally agree with you, I really think they should try to minimize changes as much as possible. Every change they make is likely going to upset someone, and many of us booked a Star class suite based on the information we had at the time. They really should make an effort to appease people who lost a lot of value in the benefits from when they booked to when they sail. So, not so much that they're required to do this, but if they want to keep their high-value cruiser happy they really *should*.

I plan on taking copies of brochures and screenshots with me when I cruise, but it's not until next April so a lot can change between now and then. I'm hoping while going over it with the Genie even if they can't honor the previous terms the Genie will offer something else to appease me. We'll see...

Also haven't heard anything we are 48 days out. I am going to call ta tomorrow and see what she knows. Although I have a feeling I know more..lol

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Probably true! :) I knew more about it than the C&A rep I spoke to last week. :)

Probably true! :) I knew more about it than the C&A rep I spoke to last week. :)

See.. we all could make a few extra bucks if Royal would just allow us to field calls from our homes in the evening. I'd love to get "write" access to the Royal booking engine ! :D

Tom

Ok so I found it on my desktop I saved the brochure but not sure how to attach it from here, it did say 7 day access to thermal spa. I copied and pasted what was on the brochure

ROYAL GENIE SERVICE

As a Star Class Suite guest, you’ll enjoy the round-the-clock services of an exclusive Royal Genie personal assistant. During your voyage, your Royal Genie will attend to, and anticipate, your every need and desire. Your wish is your Royal Genie’s command.

CONCIERGE SERVICE

You’ll have special access to an exclusive concierge who will remain at your service throughout your time with us. Your concierge will assist you with priority reservations and theater seats, securing access to the private suite Sun Deck and any other requests that may arise.

STAR CLASS AMENITIES

• Ultimate Beverage Package

• Complimentary Specialty Restaurants

• All-Day Access to Coastal Kitchen

• Special In-Suite Dining

• Suite Lounge

• In-Suite Handcrafted Cocktail Service

• Complimentary Minibar

• Specialty Bottled Water

• Nespresso® Coffee Maker Service

• Complimentary VOOM,

Fastest Internet at Sea

• Complimentary Fitness Classes

SUITES

• Royal Loft Suite

• Owner’s Loft

• Four-Bedroom Family Suite

• Complimentary 7-Day Spa Thermal Room Access

• Exclusive Access to Signature Activities

• Exclusive Access to Suites Beach on Private Islands

• Daily Gratuities Included

• Complimentary In-Suite Movies • Luxury Bathroom Amenities by

Hermès,® Ferragamo® and L’OCCITANE® • Duxiana® Mattress

• Frette® Linens, Towels and Bathrobes • Welcome Amenity

But then there is this

Suite Class program benefits, amenities and services vary by suite category, ship and itinerary, and are subject to change without notice. Additional program terms apply. Ships’ Registry: The Bahamas. ©2015 Royal Caribbean Cruises.

Ok so I found it on my desktop I saved the brochure but not sure how to attach it from here, it did say 7 day access to thermal spa. I copied and pasted what was on the brochure

ROYAL GENIE SERVICE

As a Star Class Suite guest, you’ll enjoy the round-the-clock services of an exclusive Royal Genie personal assistant. During your voyage, your Royal Genie will attend to, and anticipate, your every need and desire. Your wish is your Royal Genie’s command.

CONCIERGE SERVICE

You’ll have special access to an exclusive concierge who will remain at your service throughout your time with us. Your concierge will assist you with priority reservations and theater seats, securing access to the private suite Sun Deck and any other requests that may arise.

STAR CLASS AMENITIES

• Ultimate Beverage Package

• Complimentary Specialty Restaurants

• All-Day Access to Coastal Kitchen

• Special In-Suite Dining

• Suite Lounge

• In-Suite Handcrafted Cocktail Service

• Complimentary Minibar

• Specialty Bottled Water

• Nespresso® Coffee Maker Service

• Complimentary VOOM,

Fastest Internet at Sea

• Complimentary Fitness Classes

SUITES

• Royal Loft Suite

• Owner’s Loft

• Four-Bedroom Family Suite

• Complimentary 7-Day Spa Thermal Room Access

• Exclusive Access to Signature Activities

• Exclusive Access to Suites Beach on Private Islands

• Daily Gratuities Included

• Complimentary In-Suite Movies • Luxury Bathroom Amenities by

Hermès,® Ferragamo® and L’OCCITANE® • Duxiana® Mattress

• Frette® Linens, Towels and Bathrobes • Welcome Amenity

Do you have the date on this one? This is the one I remember seeing when I booked in Sept, where it says "fitness classes" instead of "fitness class". Would love to get a copy of it, and I can put it somewhere where it can be linked from this thread. Can you share via dropbox or google drive, or is it small enough to email?

I tried but it says upload failed. I was able to email it to myself so I will have it on my phone and ipad on cruise. YOu never know. But let me know if someone knows how to attach it I can email it to you. Obviously it is outdated but it was on there when some made the reservations.

Edited by Robenno

Changing gears a bit... does anyone know how many Royal Genies will be on each ship, or more importantly how many suites each one will have? On NCL I believe butlers have somewhere between 4-8 suites (ours on POA had 6), but it sounds like Royal might be intending the genies to offer an even more personalized experience.

Changing gears a bit... does anyone know how many Royal Genies will be on each ship, or more importantly how many suites each one will have? On NCL I believe butlers have somewhere between 4-8 suites (ours on POA had 6), but it sounds like Royal might be intending the genies to offer an even more personalized experience.

Is there a rear stairwell on the Oasis ships. If not, they are going to need a track star to service those Aqua Suites

Edited by John&LaLa

According to my info - and I forget where I got it - the Genies started working/training on March 16. I think we will be contacted ahead of our cruises in May but just not on the same timetable as those booking down the road.

http://www.******************.com/2016/03/16/everything-you-need-know-about-royal-caribbeans-royal-suite-class

This is where you might have heard that the Genies start on 3/16

Is there a rear stairwell on the Oasis ships. If not, they are going to need a track star to service those Aqua Suites

How many of the two bedroom Aqua Suites are there?

For that matter, how many Star Class suites are there in total on the Oasis/Allure? Something like 10-12 ??

Tom

No inside rear stairwall for guests, though there are stairs from deck 6 to deck 7 near the climbing walls.

Some of the Genies are convening in Germany as we speak for

their training. I thought the training was going to be done in

London but it's being done by the British Butler Academy in Germany

during the take out of the Ovation.

No inside rear stairwall for guests, though there are stairs from deck 6 to deck 7 near the climbing walls.

I was more curious about the Genies. Even if one is assigned to the 3 aqua suite guests on port and one on starboard, can you imagine having to get from one deck to the other without a rear staircase

How many of the two bedroom Aqua Suites are there?

For that matter, how many Star Class suites are there in total on the Oasis/Allure? Something like 10-12 ??

Tom

Six aqua suites

Two sky lofts

One each Royal, Owners and Grand Loft

So I guess 11

I was more curious about the Genies. Even if one is assigned to the 3 aqua suite guests on port and one on starboard, can you imagine having to get from one deck to the other without a rear staircase

I was thinking about this too! Who knows, maybe they'll use the rockwall :eek:

Six aqua suites

Two sky lofts

One each Royal, Owners and Grand Loft

So I guess 11

That's what I was thinking - thought I might have missed something though, thanks for the confirmation. :)

It will be interesting to see how they divvy up those cabins among x# of genies!

Tom

I'll bet there's no problem for them being able to use crew elevators and stairways.