Royal Suite Class program - Roll Out Date?

Initially, in all the Royal Suite Class materials I can recall, they referred to the ULTIMATE BEVERAGE PACKAGE for the Star Class. Now I'm seeing it listed as including the UNLIMITED BEVERAGE PACKAGE.

Are these two things one and the same ??

Tom

Hmmm...that is a sneaky subtlety. I hadn't noticed that change. I will be very disappointed if it turns out that they do not offer the Ultimate package as part of the Star service. I'm sure I won't be alone !

Something tells me that Johnny Rockets is not included in the "Complementary Specialty Restaurants", but it's worth asking! :D

Tom

If you are on Oasis class, JR breakfast is complimentary for all. I don't know about Quantum class. Other classes don't offer any breakfast at JRs.

If you are on Oasis class, JR breakfast is complimentary for all. I don't know about Quantum class. Other classes don't offer any breakfast at JRs.

Assuming we're awake for breakfast, 90% of the time it's going to be room service. :)

Tom

Hmmm...that is a sneaky subtlety. I hadn't noticed that change. I will be very disappointed if it turns out that they do not offer the Ultimate package as part of the Star service. I'm sure I won't be alone !

I'm not too worried about that. In the Travel Agent FAQ it goes out of the way to say everyone in the suite gets it and it will be an unlimited soda package for those not old enough to drink. Plus we get in suite handcrafted cocktails. I think it's either Royal's famous inconsistency or them trying to cover all their bases on ages.

Tom you sound like me .lol..I am constantly looking for something the tells us exactly what we get. But they have definitely changed things from what I was originally told. We were supposed to have 7 day access to thermal spa and now just one.

What is difference between ultimate and unlimited drink package? And why would they give you the royal replenish if they give you the ultimate.

I have to not stress, I booked this before we knew anything about the suite class upgrades so it's all gravy for me, and I plan to take full advantage of it all. I go may 14th in 49 days of someone is before me or they start early to test it out I would love an update.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We are sailing Oasis April 2 and sales page is showing Royal suite class for both Junior suite and Grand Suite class as well. Has me curious as to whether it is starting a trial early!

That would be a wise idea. Let's hope that's so, and we'll get plenty of feedback (and they'll have plenty of time to make changes too, not that that's always a good thing)!

Tom

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Suites/16049781_RSC_Trade_Flyer.pdf

Found it again. This is the most recent TA flyer. Clearly says Ultimate Beverage Package.

Thank you for providing. That was the most information I've read so far. I am excited about trying out the STAR service for the Genie, in suite handcrafted cocktails and not having to make ANY advance reservations. We are on Anthem July 9 for a 5-day cruise to try it out. Hopefully they have worked the kinks out by that time.

We are sailing Oasis April 2 and sales page is showing Royal suite class for both Junior suite and Grand Suite class as well. Has me curious as to whether it is starting a trial early!

A JS is part of Royal's Suite class, but it has different perks than other suites.

Does anyone have the flyer that says that the Thermal Suite is unlimited? We are booked in May and would like access to the thermal suite daily. I would like to print it out and show them. I know they are extending free internet to those booked on Majesty prior to the announcement they were charging for internet?

I am not sure if it ever stated 7 days for the thermal suite but that is what I was told on one of my phone calls.

I do have the original brochure on my desktop I will see if I can find it but I think it was vague like most of the amenities.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Does anyone have the flyer that says that the Thermal Suite is unlimited? We are booked in May and would like access to the thermal suite daily. I would like to print it out and show them. I know they are extending free internet to those booked on Majesty prior to the announcement they were charging for internet?

I don't have a pdf, but I got a screen-shot of the Royal Suites Class page listing star class amenities when I booked (9/24). It doesn't say unlimited thermal spa access, it just says: "Complimentary Spa Thermal Room Access". If no one can provide the PDF I will share this screen shot.

Bob - always happy to help :)

John - it does say the Genie is available 24/7 - ? :)

Irishgal - I agree that it never actually said unlimited spa thermal. It was just vague. I think the latest materials are the first time it was specific. But I do agree that was the implication before.

If this is a double post I apologize. Tapatalk is acting up.

Bob - always happy to help :)

John - it does say 24/7, doesn't it? :-)

Irishgal – I have to agree that it never actually said anything specific like seven days for the spa thermal access. This is the first time it has ever been specific. But I do agree that the implication was it would be unlimited.

The following is part of an email I received (3/2/16 from Crown and Anchor) in response to some Royal Suite Class questions for our 5/29/16 Allure sailing:

Star Class:

Royal Loft Suite, Owner's Loft, Four Bedroom Family Suite (Presidential Family Suite), Grand Loft, Sky Loft Suite, Two Bedroom Aqua Suite

Daily Gratuities Included

Ultimate Beverage Package

Royal Refreshment Beverage Package

Complimentary Specialty Restaurants

All Day Access to Coastal Kitchen

Special In-Suite Dining

Suite Lounge

In-Suite Hand Crafted Cocktail Service

Mini-Bar

Specialty Bottled Water

Nespresso Coffee Maker Service

Complimentary VOOM Internet Service

Complimentary Fitness Class

Complimentary Spa Thermal Room Access (7 day pass)

Exclusive Access to Signature Activities

Complimentary in-room movies

Luxury Bathroom Amenities featuring luxury brands: Hermes, Feragamo and L'Occitane

Duxiana Mattress

Frette Linens, Towels and Bath Robes

Luxury Pillowtop Mattress

Welcome Amenity

Tom

Edited by Tom-n-Cheryl

The following is part of an email I received (3/2/16 from Crown and Anchor) in response to some Royal Suite Class questions for our 5/29/16 Allure sailing:...

At least they confirmed the Ultimate (as opposed to Unlimited) Beverage Package.

At least they confirmed the Ultimate (as opposed to Unlimited) Beverage Package.

Yep - I saw that too when going back over it.

In the end it's their program and I'm sure they're going to tweak it as they see fit. As much as many of us would like to think that they owe us some sort of consistency, that's not going to happen. I'm sure we'll see more changes over the next few months.

In that last PDF link which was given (intended for travel agents/"partners") was the following:

5. What are the exclusive communications a guest receives when booking the Royal Suite Class Program?

All guests booked in a Star Class Suite will receive a welcome email 8 days after booking and a final reminder 7 days prior to sailing. In

addition, the Travel Partner will receive a survey to help the Royal Genie enhance their clients experience 60 days prior to sailing. The

survey is designed for the Travel Partner to call their client and ask them the survey questions. All guests booked in Sky and Sea Class,

they will receive a welcome email 8 days after booking and a final reminder 7 days prior to sailing.

For those of us who booked direct, will Royal reach out directly to us at the 60 day point? If so, I should be receiving an email on/about this coming Wednesday. Of course, those booking earlier in the month should have already started receiving theirs.

How many months ago did they announce this program? !! :rolleyes:

Tom