What drinks are free on RCCL?

There's a wide variety of juices (Apple, Orange, Guava, Tropical, Cranberry, Prune, Pineapple, V8) coffee, tea, Decaf coffee, ice tea, herbal tea, Hot Chocolate, lemonade, fruit punches, milk (whole/lowfat/skim) chocolate milk and others. You can order chocolate milk at dinner.

Edited by AdGuyMG

Just to elaborate, not all of those juices are available at all times; apple and orange are available in the Windjammer buffet at breakfast, and the others mentioned may be available in the dining room. There is usually two kinds of white milk (whole or skim) and chocolate, available in the eating venues.

Inside the buffet, the drinks are dispensed by staff and placed on trays for guests to take.

Coffee is available at all eating venues but if you order coffee in a lounge or bar, you will be charged for it.

Juices are only free at breakfast. If you want any for later, take to your cabin and store in the cooler. Flavored waters are available on some ships in the Windjammer.

Just to add freshly squeezed OJ is an extra charge. Regular OJ is included. I have seen many ask for the freshly squeezed then be surprised when asked for a seapass.

Do any of you know the cost? I've seen the big bins of oranges, but never asked or saw any signs about the fresh squeezed juice. The free OJ taste like Tang to me.

More than you want to pay, probably. I would have to do a search to find out the latest price, though.

Do any of you know the cost? I've seen the big bins of oranges, but never asked or saw any signs about the fresh squeezed juice. The free OJ taste like Tang to me.

I'm not sure exactly, but I think I usually pay around $4 with tip for the freshly squeezed OJ in the main dining room. It is quite good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

More than you want to pay, probably. I would have to do a search to find out the latest price, though.

I'm not sure exactly, but I think I usually pay around $4 with tip for the freshly squeezed OJ in the main dining room. It is quite good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, my search turned up people saying "$4" and people saying "$4.50". Add 18% gratuity if it is not part of a beverage package.