2017 Caribbean

The information I got the other day, was March 9 th for Summer/Fall and March 30th for Winter Caribbean.

That's from the 2016-2017 deployment schedule.

For 2017-2018, according to this PDF:

Week of March 7, 2016 - Caribbean, Bahamas & Northeast

Week of March 21, 2016 - Australia & Singapore

So, sometime this week we should see the Caribbean schedule updated!

Edited by Daghis

I am watching for the Winter Caribbean schedules, our daughter wants to do a family Christmas cruise. I want to do a Southern but the schedules for this year wouldn't work for 2017, as our granddaughters couldn't go longer then 7 days due to their jobs and I am afraid our cost to fly to SJ will be terribly high especially from southern Calif and COL. I like this years Navigator itinerary but nothing under 9 days. Husband & I are retired so no problem.

We do have plans to join friends from a cruise a few years ago for July 2017 to celebrate their 50th. We will go out of Galveston.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

It's been my experience that, while the air fare to San Juan is a bit more costly than air fare to Miami, the cruises departing from there tend to be a bit cheaper. And for us, the flight time is only about an hour different. The itineraries are so much better out of San Juan, to me, it's worth it.

The information I got the other day, was March 9 th for Summer/Fall and March 30th for Winter Caribbean.

Week of March 16 for Alaska and Europe

Week of April 13 for Exotic and Australia

Alaska and Europe are already out. We have Jewel booked for Italy and Greek Islands in October, 2017.

On the Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Society Facebook page, they just posted that for C&A members, booking opens tomorrow (Tuesday).

I hope it works better than the last 2 weeks. Both weeks C and A members received an email saying they would get advance bookings and both weeks it opened to the general public at the same time

Edited by molly361

On the Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Society Facebook page, they just posted that for C&A members, booking opens tomorrow (Tuesday).

Yea! I gave up Facebook for Lent so I feel like I've been in the dark with actual release dates.

Where do I look for the itineraries? Do I just log in on the website or log into the Crown and Anchor area?

Last 2 weeks they were up on the website. If it really was going to be for C and A only I would think you would need to log in to see them but I don't think it will work that way. You can call them as well

Thanks! I checked some of the prices and it looks like they are, how shall I say this, pretty ambitious!!:eek: I think I may wait a while before I book. I'm usually the first to book up an entire year when bookings open but not this time. Just my opinion..I hope to find some deals but not too hopeful..

Thanks! I checked some of the prices and it looks like they are, how shall I say this, pretty ambitious!!:eek: I think I may wait a while before I book. I'm usually the first to book up an entire year when bookings open but not this time. Just my opinion..I hope to find some deals but not too hopeful..

That's a great way to put it - ambitious! :D Guess I'll wait to book because I won't book at those prices. :eek: