Chefs table

It is a multi course meal paired with several wines that you and others get to enjoy in a separate dining area which seats (estimate) between 10-12 people who also purchased the experience. Throughout the meal, you have a chef describe each dish and a sommelier highlight tasting notes of the wine and why it was chosen with your meal.

Can you tell me when you did this cruise? We are on Serenade in a week and were wondering if the menu will be the same.

Thanks.

Little Britain's menu (which you quoted) is from the Splendour.

I posted a Serenade menu. It was from March 2015.

I love seeing the different menus! We have done Chef's Table on Freedom and just last month on Enchantment and loved them both.

I think it's neat that each ship's chef gets to show his work and not completely bound by set menus!

I'm looking forward to trying it in the Med this summer!

Here is my EOS menu from February...That ravioli was to die for!!

5abe36e7e28d9ef40566dc719750e087.jpg

Little Britain's menu (which you quoted) is from the Splendour.

I posted a Serenade menu. It was from March 2015.

Thanks Merion Mom... I just noticed that.... DUH (face palm slap). I'm so excited about our Serenade cruise that I see an "S" ship and just read what I want. :)

Which wines did you have? To us there's a big difference between Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon and Clos du Bois.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We had the Caymus on our cruise, but the sommelier did tell us that they were phasing out the Caymus due to availability problems. Whatever they had on hand was all they were getting.

• 1 month later...
I had read you also get a tour of the Galley. Can anyone confirm or deny this? Thanks

We did the Chef's table on Majesty this week and we did get a tour of the Galley on the final day of the cruise. I have heard this is offered on other ships as well.

We're booked on Anthem in June, but I have a question about Chef's Table. I've read that they gave out either cookbooks or aprons, or both? to each couple after dinner?

In the early days of Chef's Table they gave a cookbook and/or apron. It was a nice addition but we haven't had that since 2013.

Just had the Chef's table last night on The Anthem. No cookbook or apron. All they give you is a copy of the menu with wine pairings. The wine steward did the whole presentation. The chef was no where to be found.

Just had the Chef's table last night on The Anthem. No cookbook or apron. All they give you is a copy of the menu with wine pairings. The wine steward did the whole presentation. The chef was no where to be found.

Sorry to hear that the Chef was not there. Would love to know what the menu/wine pairings were?