Can you travel at the last minute? Jump on this!

How do you book these from the UK?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

How to book these from Singapore?

The weekly Going, Going, Gone sale is available only to cruisers in North America.

I don't know if using a US travel agent can get around that for you.

The weekly Going, Going, Gone sale is available only to cruisers in North America.

I don't know if using a US travel agent can get around that for you.

Yes, we have friends in the UK that use a US travel agent to book under US terms.

It seems the prices are nothing special. They are on the UK website just advertised as normal fares without the fanfare or even Crown and anchor membership. Looks. Like another royal con

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

So you think $699 USD in a Balcony cabin for a 15 night cruise is just a normal fare?

When I checked a couple of days ago, there were no JS, no GS, one OS, and one TS.

It seems to me that a lot of times lately the cruises listed on the GGG flyer are gone before Monday, or at least the ones I have checked on.

I was expecting insides to be really low, but to have balconies still available for $700 is amazing.

Every time I look at cc you seem to pop up with informative info. I am not complaining at all. I take it that y'all must be avid cruisers. We (my wife and i) have done 15 RCCI cruises 5 Carnival and 1 with celebrity and after all those cruises after reading your posts, well, I don't know much at all. Thanks for the info and "Happy Cruising"

Every time I look at cc you seem to pop up with informative info. I am not complaining at all. I take it that y'all must be avid cruisers. We (my wife and i) have done 15 RCCI cruises 5 Carnival and 1 with celebrity and after all those cruises after reading your posts, well, I don't know much at all. Thanks for the info and "Happy Cruising"

Thanks for the kind words, and yes, we are addicted. However, Royal's current prices may prove to be an effective treatment for our addiction.

Some great bargains in the last hour appeared.

Serenade TA $599

Explorer TP

The Serenade is for an inside (still a bargain, I agree). If your claustrophobic like me the outside and balcony cabins are considerably more expensive still!

It seems to me that a lot of times lately the cruises listed on the GGG flyer are gone before Monday, or at least the ones I have checked on.

In my searching I've noticed that the same (or sometime even better) price is sometimes available on the Saturday before the GGG sale. When you see a deal on Friday on the following week GGG flier, check prices on the weekend.:cool:

Oh, and the weekend deals usually don't have the "new bookings only" restriction the GGG fliers bookings sometime have.

• 3 months later...
For those who missed the $349 price a couple of months ago on the 9/16 Pacific Coastal sailing of Explorer, an inside cabin will be in the GGG sale next week for $379.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

For those that qualify, the 9/23 sailing of the same itinerary has great military rates: $376 for inside, $436 for outside, $565 for balcony.

For those who missed the $349 price a couple of months ago on the 9/16 Pacific Coastal sailing of Explorer, an inside cabin will be in the GGG sale next week for $379.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

There have been a lot of very low prices on the Explorers Pacific Coastal sailings. Does not bode well for those hoping for a ship out west.

There have been a lot of very low prices on the Explorers Pacific Coastal sailings. Does not bode well for those hoping for a ship out west.

I agree, the JS on that cruise is going for $1199, not bad.

Not bad, that's an awesome price. :D

Heck I'd fly to Seattle for that.

Pesky work. :eek:

But did you see the port fees, $210. That sure is a big WOW

Edited by John&LaLa

Darn! We are all set for Liberty on September 23rd, or we might have jumped on it. Having work/job really cuts into our leisure time! :D Thanks for the heads up, though. :D

Not bad, that's an awesome price. :D

Heck I'd fly to Seattle for that.

Pesky work. :eek:

But did you see the port fees, $210. That sure is a big WOW

No, didn't notice the port fees. Wow.

I paid $980 all taxes and port fees incl for Adventure JS Aug 20 upcoming (purchased June 11, approx 70 before sailing)

The deals are out there for those who wish to look for them.

Not a worse itinerary out there. Big mistake imho for RCL... They somehow should've contracted LA San Pedro as their home port instead of Seattle like the old Mariner days to see if they could sell at big prices the old Mexican Rivera itineraries to Cabo/Mazatlan/PV. I think that itinerary would've been a HUGE seller.

Edited by Hoopster95