Too Many D, D+ and P

Not always. For our cancelled Rhapsody TA, we had a JS earning 32 points for 16 nights, but we repriced it with the 340 point rules and ended up with a JS and an Inside for slightly less dollars when you calculate the additional OBC for the inside cabin. That combo would have earned 48 Points (each)

Alas, it wasn't meant to be. Hello Oasis.

At the end of the day it really doesn't matter how many points I have, because Laura had at least 100 more than I do. And I get to come along for the ride , so to speak

Too bad that you couldn't sublet one of the cabins

Edited by Don Pedro

• 2 weeks later...
I think RCCL have to many D, D+ and P's, It time this should be revised maybe to the following

180 = D

360 = D+

999 = P

And I think should apply to all members (so if your D+ with 359 points you should be kicked back to D)

I don't think Royal Caribbean should change tier levels, But I do agree that RC are a victim of there own success.

I have been reading here on CC that sometime suite guests cant get seats in the CL, But it would appear that RC are working on this with the new SL.

I have access to the CL but for the 10 or so cruises I don't use them, I think the coffee is now poor quality and I find them to busy at night, Maybe on ships that don't have SL the CL should be for suite guests and P members with the D+ members being moved to the DL and the D members moved to another lounge or say 6 FOC drinks to be used at any bar.

Hey that is a low blow, I am Elite Plus on X and on my last RC cruise we turned Diamond for real!

I think we should be awarded "Double Diamond status" and should not have to mix with regular Diamond members who have only sailed on Royal.

They should also have originally recognized X Elites on Royal cruises by designating them as Elite Diamonds.

Then they could create Double Diamond plus for those that are Elite plus as well as real Diamond plus.

The following designations would achieve the OP's goal of reducing the number of Diamond and Diamond+ on a cruise but would give more status to Celebrity cruisers who cruise on Royal which I think is only fair.

X Elite = Elite Diamond

180 = Diamond

180+X Elite =Double Diamond

360 = Diamond Plus

360+X Elite Plus = Elite Diamond Plus

999 =p

Now back to my cheddar popcorn and the movie.

So what would be P + Elite Plus=?

I don't know why some of you think you have the right to give me a hard time I think I would have sailed more cruises than most of you all. Royal Caribbean C&A success has now caused a problem with over crowding Diamond lounges.

I have read many posts on CC about this

You can decide

Kick the D out of the D lounge or up the points needed to achieve D, D+ and P

I think RCCL have to many D, D+ and P's, It time this should be revised maybe to the following

180 = D

360 = D+

999 = P

And I think should apply to all members (so if your D+ with 359 points you should be kicked back to D)

You made the same mistake RC did too much space between D+ and P...:rolleyes:

I don't know why some of you think you have the right to give me a hard time I think I would have sailed more cruises than most of you all. Royal Caribbean C&A success has now caused a problem with over crowding Diamond lounges.

You can decide

I bet most companies wished they had an overcrowding problem on their ships....what a complement....to actually have people line up because of a loyalty program.....its like when people wait 2 days outside on the cold to buy the latest iPhone.....WOW!

Are we even sure RC thinks this is a problem? I know you think so....

Edited by robandana

We've been there once .. to see if they had a Diamond drink menu. That seemed to be the first thing that the Diamonds on our last cruise did!

QUOTE=sellwingri;49817863]As long as they dont take away my 3 free drinks every evening, I'm fine kicking D's out of the D lounge. I've never been in it anyway after several cruises with diamond status.

You can decide

Are you sure that you are not from New Jersey?

180 = D

360 = D+

999 = P

Gotta love people who tell other people what they should be. Who died and left you king?

You know, sometimes you have an opinion and you try to convince people you are right and other times you decide you are godlike and tell people who they are.

LOSER....

Just saying.

JC