Our Fascination Anniversary / Spring Break Getaway Cruise (with pics) - 3/26/16

Jamman54

Can't wait for the rest Jamman! Always enjoy your reviews.. Interested to hear your take on the interior.. Have one booked on our upcoming Sunshine cruise, first time in an interior.. I like the savings, but not sure how it is going to be without natural light!

Looking forward to more of your review! I am so happy that your wife is going to retire, so you can now both cruise as often and when you wish. I retired last year, and am loving it. Look forward to more of this review, and the ones to come.:)

I've been checking here periodically for your next review since I knew you were heading out on Fascination again. Great start as always! Looking forward to seeing the latest before I board her in two weeks for the repo cruise to San Juan.

I have been on the lookout for this! Thanks once again Jeff and Patti. love your reviews :)

Glad to see a new Jamman and Patti review. Thank you for all the time you put into your reviews. We are looking forward to sailing with you and getting to meet you and Patti on the Sunshine in September.

Pat

Enjoying your review as always.

Thank you all for reading! Hope you enjoy the ride!

I read your first Fascination review in anticipation of my May 2015 cruise on that ship. Since I booked my May 2016 cruise on the Liberty, I have been obsessed with that review of yours and keep going back to read it and to look at Patti's awesome pictures. Now I have another Fascination review of yours to pass the next 46 days! Thanks for this! It will be fun reading a review from you on a ship I have experienced.

Glad you find our reviews helpful and enjoyable. Enjoy!!

Hey neighbor! Looking forward to another great review! This may sound funny but your reviews help make the times between my cruises more tolerable lol. I feel like I'm there when I read them :)

How you doing neighbor! Glad these reviews help you pass the time between cruises. That is the effect we are looking for! Enjoy!! :)

Enjoying your review.

I am in the opposite position from you guys - normally I sail "whenever" - in fact, because summer and Christmas leave is done by seniority, I don't chance it by trying to sail during peak periods. This year however, we're taking my brother, sister in law and their 3 kids so it had to be during the summer. First time paying peak prices and let me tell ya - it hurts! Can't wait to return to off season pricing!

I know you'll love the 14 night Pride cruise next February. I almost booked that one but need to change things up a bit having sailed on her March 2015 (14 nights), January/February 2016 (21 nights), July 2016 (7 nights) and August 2016 (7 nights). :p

Thanks for reading. It feels good to have plenty of flexibility in booking cruises.

Keep it coming will be sailing on her in Aug

Thanks for following along. August will be here before you know it!

Awwwww yeah, another Jeff review! Very nice... looking forward to the rest

Thanks!! Prep work today, more posting tomorrow.

Can't wait for the rest Jamman! Always enjoy your reviews.. Interested to hear your take on the interior.. Have one booked on our upcoming Sunshine cruise, first time in an interior.. I like the savings, but not sure how it is going to be without natural light!

Thanks for coming along for the ride again! It was the first time for Patti in an interior cabin. Yes, I know I've spoiled her! :D She actually didn't mind it at all. We used the trick of leaving the television on at night with the bow view camera and the sound off. When it got light outside, it got lighter in our cabin.

Edited by Jamman54

Looking forward to more of your review! I am so happy that your wife is going to retire, so you can now both cruise as often and when you wish. I retired last year, and am loving it. Look forward to more of this review, and the ones to come.:)

Thanks for coming along for the ride once again!

Enjoying the review.:)

Welcome aboard!!

:)Subscribing:)

Thanks for reading. Much more to come!

Congratulations to Patti on her retirement and a big thank you for the very special work she has done all these years!

So glad to have another Jamman/Patti review to read. We have sailed on the Fascination and it became one of our favorite ships. Sorry you didn't get a choice of sailing to HMC...that has always been one of our favorite cruises!

We were on this sailing with you. Saw you at the Diamond and Platinum party. Enjoyed the cruise, but could have done with a few less kids. One of the staff said there were more kids than adults on this sailing.

Looking forward to the rest of your review.

Looking forward to your review. We were on that same cruise.... and I remember seeing you as we were waiting to leave Nassau for our missing stragglers... :)

Thanks for dropping by!! Let me know if you see yourself in any of our pictures and feel free to comment anytime during the review. BTW, I have some photos of those pier runners which I'll share later on.

Hey Jeff, I found your review! Now that I am done with mine I can sit back and read yours. :) Looking forward to reading it!

Thanks for coming by Stephanie! Now that you're done with your review, come along for the ride with us!

I always love reading your review! Looking forward to following along.

Thanks for taking the time to do them!

Glad to have you along!!

Been looking forward to this one! We will be on the Fascination in May!

Thanks for coming along for the ride, and take notes!! :D

We were on this sailing with you. Saw you at the Diamond and Platinum party. Enjoyed the cruise, but could have done with a few less kids. One of the staff said there were more kids than adults on this sailing.

Looking forward to the rest of your review.

Hey there! Yes there were a lot of kids, but being spring break, we expected it. For the most part they were pretty well behaved. Feel free to comment on your experiences anytime during the review.

Congratulations to Patti on her retirement and a big thank you for the very special work she has done all these years!

So glad to have another Jamman/Patti review to read. We have sailed on the Fascination and it became one of our favorite ships. Sorry you didn't get a choice of sailing to HMC...that has always been one of our favorite cruises!

Patti thanks you for your kind words. Thanks for following along!

WooHoo!!!!:D:D

I've been waiting........patiently, for this review. lol

Welcome back!!!

Congratulations to Patti on her retirement, and Happy Belated Anniversary!!!

Cannot wait for more......:D

What took you so long!! :D Always happy to have you along for the ride, and thanks for the retirement and anniversary wishes!!

Off to a great start! This will make the wait until October a little more bearable (or make us want to go even more):).

Glad to have you aboard with us!