!! Oasis !! 9 Days Medley Cruise ^_^ The Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide

I do have them, but I am not sure where they are. I will post them once I come across them, I think they are on day 6.

Hi Gambee

Am I misunderstanding..your website is up to day 2. Where can I see day 6?

Edited by vanrrr

Hello Ganbee. Once again thanks for bring us along on another one of your fantastic cruises. Prayers for your mom and also for your uncle so he will have a full recovery and be back cruising with you and your mom soon. He seems to have a big heart and loves to bring out the smiles in everyone including me. Congrads on you getting your first choice in Grad school. and also your Citizenship. Your friend Gary:cool:

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%202-139_zpsmamz13mh.jpg

Gambee, I doubt you remember but I have a question for you. There are people sitting in the old Diamond Lounge. On Allure, if I remember correctly, this area is now a card scan secure area and not for guests.

Do you rember if there was any gate or security to get into this area or was it just open access for all?

Gambee, I doubt you remember but I have a question for you. There are people sitting in the old Diamond Lounge. On Allure, if I remember correctly, this area is now a card scan secure area and not for guests.

Do you rember if there was any gate or security to get into this area or was it just open access for all?

I tried when we were onm Oasis in January. There is a door and I could not access the area.

Edited by Ocean Boy

I tried when we were on Oasis in January. There is a door and I could not access the area.

From the pictures it looks as though you could still sit there with chairs. I thought I read on the CC boards that staff use it for a meeting/quiet area and access it by a card swipe.

From the pictures it looks as though you could still sit there with chairs. I thought I read on the CC boards that staff use it for a meeting/quiet area and access it by a card swipe.

One of my goals in Fall 2017 is to learn how to get up there ;)

One of my goals in Fall 2017 is to learn how to get up there ;)

Since you can drive to port bring a good sized ladder or better yet one of the collapseable ones. I don't think there are on the naughty list and it could fit in your packed bags.;)

Since you can drive to port bring a good sized ladder or better yet one of the collapseable ones. I don't think there are on the naughty list and it could fit in your packed bags.;)

Good idea, one of those kind that roll up for fire escapes

Enjoying your review of the lovely Oasis.

We are on her again in May for a back-to-back but have not sailed on her since her refit.

Would love to see some photos of the new dining rooms, if you have time.

I must admit to feeling sad that they were changed as the original DR was stunning. So seeing them would be great.

Thanks!

Outstanding review! Our very first cruise was on the Oasis and there have been more cruises since then. On Oasis being first timers and a big ship, I know we missed things. We are sailing on the Allure in September and your review has shown us new places to explore. Thanks so much for taking your time to do these.

A knotted rope with a hook, takes up less space in the luggage.

John an even better idea is to borrow the nautical ropes from the front of the Schooner Bar.

Gambee better start posting again, before we come up any more ideas.:p

Edited by A&L_Ont

John an even better idea is to borrow the nautical ropes from the front of the Schooner Bar.

Gambee better start posting again, before we come up any more ideas.:p

Apparently I am a well known hijacker. But I don't think this was my doing.

Edited by John&LaLa

Apparently I am a well known hijacker. But I don't think this was my doing.

Not at all, and I might have helped.;) We just got a little diverted while we were waiting for the return of Gambee.

Edited by A&L_Ont

It is still set up with chairs. The door to the area is clearly marked "crew only" just like the many other areas on the ship that we are not supposed to go in.

It is still set up with chairs. The door to the area is clearly marked "crew only" just like the many other areas on the ship that we are not supposed to go in.

We don't care about no stinking signs. I like the crew stairs at the aft end of the Freedom. Strait into WJ. :D:D

I was going to ask if you went to Sabor, but you beat me to it. we loved it and went back for a second night. I love the new menu boards, it's nice to scroll through the week and see if there's a menu you don't like and make other plans - like Sabor.:p keep up the good work!

Thank you, I will sure try to keep it nice and energized! We very much enjoyed our time on Sabor.

Loving the review so far. This is my first Gambee experience and I have to say I am loving it.

A women from my office just took a cruise from Jamaica to Cuba. She was there while Obama was there. She said its nothing like she imagined but lots and lots of history.