!! Oasis !! 9 Days Medley Cruise ^_^ The Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide

Thank you :)

Wait, they have a play of the Producers? I thought it was only the movie format. That movie is just ridiculous!!! :D

LOL Yes! It was on broadway starring Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick. They are awesome together. My husband and I were lucky enough to snag tickets when it came out probably 14 or 15 years ago I want to say...It was quite successful.

Mom said she would leave to go to the bathroom and disappeared for almost an hour... I got all paranoid, then tells me she was in the flow rider. It is beyond me how people let their children run loose around a cruise ship. I guess to each their own, although had she told me she was going walking instead than to the bathroom I would not have freaked out.

Wait. . So did mom go visit the Flow Rider or did she go for a buggey board ride? LOL

Even with no one in line, they told us to wait. So I went to the bar and ordered a martini. Let me tell you something, this the most expensive martini I’ve ever had, and the one with the least amount of booze.

He basically put 1.5 oz of grey goose and 1.5 vermouth, then diluted the crap out of it by shaking it for nearly an hour. Ok, I am exaggerating, but the amounts are real! That is not how you make a $15 martini!!!!

Hi, Gambee. I've noticed you've reported a number of unsatisfactory experiences with food and now this drink. But it doesn't sound like you've asked for a replacement. I remember your description of Izumi from earlier, and just like this drink, where you're paying a premium price, you deserve to get a sushi roll or a drink that you like and that's made properly.

I'm not suggesting you become a chronic complainer, but the nearly $20 bad martini--there's no way I would've walked away with that drink. I would either have gotten a new one made properly or a refund!

Let

Thank you, quick question? You always post really late, where are you located? If you dont mind me asking :)

LOL! Very observant of you to notice, Gambee! I am actually in Central Florida. I am just a total night owl. I enjoy reading cruise reviews before I finally head off to bed because it always puts a smile on my face and pleasant thoughts of cruising in my head. I go to sleep happy and have wonderful dreams about cruising. :D

Thank you :)

Wait, they have a play of the Producers? I thought it was only the movie format. That movie is just ridiculous!!! :D

Producers on Broadway was absolutely awesome! One of my all time favorites! My DH is originally a New Yorker. We lived in CT before we moved to0 Florida a few years back now, and used to make regular trips to see his family, and would squeeze a show into our schedule whenever we could.

Funny, I don't normally love fisheye pics, but there were several in the ones you posted that were awesome. There were a couple in the Solarium, the one with the stairs, and the aft view from the upper deck come quickly to mind.

Edited by perfect match

I am loving your review Gambee! It has taken me several days (at work):rolleyes: to read and catch up with you. You are just adorable and your mom is too! She is such a lucky woman to have you as her son. It is so apparent that you absolutely cherish and adore her!

I am sailing on the Harmony out of Barcelona this July and since there aren't any reviews yet, I have been reading about her sisters as much as I can. Now to tackle your Allure review:)! Thanks!!

Thank you for your kind words =)

Have a great cruise on Harmony!

I think with both of these reviews you should have a good idea of the layout of the ship. Although there are quite a few changes done on Harmony.

LOL Yes! It was on broadway starring Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick. They are awesome together. My husband and I were lucky enough to snag tickets when it came out probably 14 or 15 years ago I want to say...It was quite successful.

I had no clue, I would love to see that play!

Hi, Gambee. I've noticed you've reported a number of unsatisfactory experiences with food and now this drink. But it doesn't sound like you've asked for a replacement. I remember your description of Izumi from earlier, and just like this drink, where you're paying a premium price, you deserve to get a sushi roll or a drink that you like and that's made properly.

I'm not suggesting you become a chronic complainer, but the nearly $20 bad martini--there's no way I would've walked away with that drink. I would either have gotten a new one made properly or a refund!

The Izumi case there was no need for replacement or anything, those were the rolls they made and I just happened to think that they could do better. We got what we ordered, and it was just as described in the menu. And actually we had one of the rolls modified.

As far as the drink goes, that is a different situation. With drinks it really depends on the hand of the bartender, some have a heavy hand and some have a light hand. Most have light hands, as having a heavy hand can get them into trouble. I usually spend a few days in each cruise spotting the ones with a heavy hand, I like my drinks strong. I guess you could say he wen't by the book?

Either way it is not my style to complain, unless it is fully necessary. Like it was with the balcony situation. As long as I am enjoying myself, it is all good.

Thank you for following :)

Edited by gambee

Let

LOL! Very observant of you to notice, Gambee! I am actually in Central Florida. I am just a total night owl. I enjoy reading cruise reviews before I finally head off to bed because it always puts a smile on my face and pleasant thoughts of cruising in my head. I go to sleep happy and have wonderful dreams about cruising. :D

Producers on Broadway was absolutely awesome! One of my all time favorites! My DH is originally a New Yorker. We lived in CT before we moved to0 Florida a few years back now, and used to make regular trips to see his family, and would squeeze a show into our schedule whenever we could.

Funny, I don't normally love fisheye pics, but there were several in the ones you posted that were awesome. There were a couple in the Solarium, the one with the stairs, and the aft view from the upper deck come quickly to mind.

I would love to see that play, who knows, maybe one day I will get to.

Glad you enjoyed them, they offer a unique perspective.

When you mentioned the metal plates on the ropes are to stop the rodents from getting onto the ship, I can see why. The ropes make a great passage for the mice/rats to enter into the ships. The things we learn, right?

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%204-436_zpsx25myr73.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%204-437_zps1isdpuhh.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%204-438_zps7szoneqd.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%204-440_zpsx3qmgw6f.jpg

Just look at all those people! How exciting is that?!?!

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%204-441_zpsgdanjkto.jpg

We went to the other side and waited for the sun to go down.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%204-442_zps36mzsrio.jpg

Gambee, just beautiful pictures of the OFS, and the local area of San Juan at night. Thanks for sharing.

Wennies anyone? Mauhahahaha :D

Oasis%20of%20the%20Seas%20Review%20Day%209-179_zps2gf7xxfk.jpg

Have I ever written that my favorite dog is the dachshund? And yes, when I finally buy one his name will be Mr. Wennie (Like the German one in "Open Season)’. Although my ex suggested Linguini the Wennie, I am tempted, LoL. I do like Linguini =)

Oasis%20of%20the%20Seas%20Review%20Day%209-180_zpsdrpfp8yx.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20Seas%20Review%20Day%209-181_zpswjsspehh.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20Seas%20Review%20Day%209-182_zpsrfi15nqn.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20Seas%20Review%20Day%209-183_zpsdgfjpcqz.jpg