Divina to Bermuda review plus your questions answered

LMaxwell

Plenty of activities. Free aerobic classes outdoors. (Well attended) pool side games. Trivia and games. Concerts and movies on the big screen (free fresh popcorn at night and buffet adjacent for snacks and pizza). Plenty of night time activities in lounges. Only 3 things on this list cost money. F1 Simulator. Wine Maker Experience. And Bingo. Everything else is included. Hopefully this is clear enough for all to read. I will let you decide if this is sufficient for your tastes.

In no particular order concerts and movies played on big screen by pool

Cirque du Soleil Allegria

Abba

Terminator Genesis

David Guetta

Katy Perry

Celine Dion

Hercules

San Andreas

Tina Turner

mission impossible

Bon Jovi

Pavarotti

Minions

Cirque du Soleil Kooza

Bryan Adams

Cher

Pitch Perfect 2

Billy Joel

Jurassic World

Sent from my B1-730HD using Tapatalk

WELCOME HOME :). Sounds like our opinions of MSC are overall very similar with a just few talking points thrown in for fun.

Glad you had a wonderful trip :)

Yes, very nice ship and overall experience. Great value. Would do it again!

Maxwell really enjoyed your review and i agree with your well balanced review and while no cruise is perfect you can't beat the value you get with MSC. We have been on the Divina 5x and have another 2 booked. Thanks again for your honest review !!!!!!

Maxwell really enjoyed your review and i agree with your well balanced review and while no cruise is perfect you can't beat the value you get with MSC. We have been on the Divina 5x and have another 2 booked. Thanks again for your honest review !!!!!!

When I hear a cruise is a value or great value alarm bells go off.

When I hear a cruise is a value or great value alarm bells go off.

It means I received good value for the money I spent. I feel like my business was appreciated and i got what i had paid for. It doesn't mean it was the cheapest possible experience I could get. Value means what you get is in line with what you pay for . In some ways it exceeded expectations even.

It means I received good value for the money I spent. I feel like my business was appreciated and i got what i had paid for. It doesn't mean it was the cheapest possible experience I could get. Value means what you get is in line with what you pay for . In some ways it exceeded expectations even.

I have held back from booking MSC because there have been many poor reviews. That concerns me and the poor reviews have been steady over the years. Also I have talked to a few who sailed on MSC and none was enthusiastic. None would repeat. They had booked because the fares were low. Probably I guess I woud say I am looking for cruises that are above being a good value.

Edited by Charles4515

LMaxwell: I was wondering if you attended the Voyagers Club Black Party that is given to black card members and what drinks/food was served and how was it...Thanks and thanks for all the great info that you have found out on the Divina...

LMaxwell: I was wondering if you attended the Voyagers Club Black Party that is given to black card members and what drinks/food was served and how was it...Thanks and thanks for all the great info that you have found out on the Divina...

They had two parties. One was Black Club. One was. Welcome Back for multiple tiers. We missed the black club due to napping. We went to the welcome back and they had champagne and non alcoholic fruit punch. I did see servers roaming with trays of canapés too. Not sure if black card was the same. They sent a second bottle of prosecco and chocolate strawberries to our room to make up for the blsck card party. We did not ask for it and insisted it was not necessary but they still delivered it all the same.

I have held back from booking MSC because there have been many poor reviews. That concerns me and the poor reviews have been steady over the years. Also I have talked to a few who sailed on MSC and none was enthusiastic. None would repeat. They had booked because the fares were low. Probably I guess I woud say I am looking for cruises that are above being a good value.

If expectations and price align then value is good. Value can occur at a $1k price point or a $15k price point. I have no way of determining what is a value to you, I don't know what you personally hold important. I read the positive and negative reviews and finally bit the bullet and was pleasantly surprised. Would I recommend the ship? Yes. Can I spend your money for you? No.

Continuing with questions asked. There was white sugar, sugar in the raw, equal, sweet and low. Not sure if there was Splenda.

Tap water at tables free and poured regularly.

No charge for regular coffee. I rather liked their coffee.

There was in fact hot chocolate in canisters ready to pour at breakfast time, just no packets of mix.

Maybe 8 different kinds of tea bags

Nestlé Vitality drink machines with OJ and Cranberry in morning, iced tea, lemonade, strawberry mango, kiwi afternoons, dinner, and nighttime all free.

The Black Crab dining room is open daily for breakfast and lunch. Never went for breakfast as intended but did go to lunch once. Fairly extensive fixed menu with rotating daily specials.

Yes they do have Splenda.

They had two parties. One was Black Club. One was. Welcome Back for multiple tiers. We missed the black club due to napping. We went to the welcome back and they had champagne and non alcoholic fruit punch. I did see servers roaming with trays of canapés too. Not sure if black card was the same. They sent a second bottle of prosecco and chocolate strawberries to our room to make up for the blsck card party. We did not ask for it and insisted it was not necessary but they still delivered it all the same.

Again, thanks for information...

How do they know you are "black club" member? We actually didn't get any cards.

When you show up to check-in is the black club designated on your online check in forms? or do you just tell them you are black club to get into that line?

Does your seapass card have it listed somehow?

If expectations and price align then value is good. Value can occur at a $1k price point or a $15k price point. I have no way of determining what is a value to you, I don't know what you personally hold important. I read the positive and negative reviews and finally bit the bullet and was pleasantly surprised. Would I recommend the ship? Yes. Can I spend your money for you? No.

I would guess my expectations at this point in time would be too high for MSC. Your review has not inspired me to book MSC but thank you for the extensive review.

Edited by Charles4515

Again, thanks for information...

How do they know you are "black club" member? We actually didn't get any cards.

When you show up to check-in is the black club designated on your online check in forms? or do you just tell them you are black club to get into that line?

Does your seapass card have it listed somehow?

I had a PDF printout of the acceptance letter for Voyagers club. Used that to do priority check in at the port.

The actual key cards are different colored depending on tier on the top 1/3 of the card. Our sons was blue and white. Ours were black and gold. My inlaws had silver status match and their cards were white and silver. Not sure what Yacht Club cards look like.

I would guess my expectations at this point in time would be too high for MSC. Your review has not inspired me to book MSC but thank you for the extensive review.

No worries. I am not affiliated with the company so if someone books or doesn't makes no difference for me but I am glad you have been enjoying the review and able to get enough information to form your own decisions.