Divina to Bermuda review plus your questions answered

LMaxwell

I had a PDF printout of the acceptance letter for Voyagers club. Used that to do priority check in at the port.

The actual key cards are different colored depending on tier on the top 1/3 of the card. Our sons was blue and white. Ours were black and gold. My inlaws had silver status match and their cards were white and silver. Not sure what Yacht Club cards look like. Sent from my B1-730HD using Tapatalk

Like this

YC%20card%20001.jpg

pete

Someone wondered what a black card looked like.

attachment.php?attachmentid=383234&d=1461147460

this is a front and back view of a blank black card issued on board these days

fc0adf3f-db83-4012-94b7-5824bb97166e.jpg

This is what a REAL Black card looks like

I earned it the hard way

Black20Card_tcm19-11199.jpg

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Does MSC have priority disembarkation for black card members at the end of the cruise? Also, does MSC have an early walkoff program for those that want to carry all their luggage off after a cruise? Anyone have a copy of the Galaxy restaurant menu for the black card complimentary dinner? Can you use your complimentary black card meal at the Galaxy brunch and is there a menu for that, that someone can post?? Thanks...

Does MSC have priority disembarkation for black card members at the end of the cruise? Yes, or, late disembarkation if that suits, you may retain use of your cabin for 2hrs more than other guests.

Also, does MSC have an early walkoff program for those that want to carry all their luggage off after a cruise? Yes, just don't put your cases out the last night, you are unlikely to get any assistance with your luggage

Anyone have a copy of the Galaxy restaurant menu for the black card complimentary dinner? Can you use your complimentary black card meal at the Galaxy brunch and is there a menu for that, that someone can post?? Thanks...

I've marked the benefits mentioned

cc390c05-6ea7-4998-ad74-2072739b4756.jpg

Sorry don't know the answer to the dinner questions

Pete

Edited by Skier52

We had the taster menu in the Galaxy 2 weeks ago that was the black card one, it is the $35 one if you can find a copy, it was ok, but one of the dishes a little odd (COD with a smear of chantilly cream) . Also the night we went we booked for 8.30 and only 2 other tables occupied. It was the White party night though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

DH and I are planning on being on board Nov 2016 and would like to know if there are saunas available (free of charge) on board? We mainly have sailed on Celebrity as well as Royal and they have dry saunas near the pool area that are for anyone's use at no additional fee. DH loved going and just relaxing in there, especially after a day of being in port and sightseeing. Anything to keep him happy.

Thanks for all the great info! Can you tell me what theme parties there were? A White Party? Anything else?

One night was Italian theme in the MDR; a few extra decorations and even more italian dishes than usual. I'll have to check my dailies but don't recall many theme nights per se.

Hi. I'm curious does the ship stay on ship time during ports? Or do they adjust for each port? Thank you

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

They adjusted the time before arriving at port. Since it was an oddball itinerary there was plenty of time to get used to the time adjustment.

@Lmaxwell,

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this review. We have booked a number of MSC cruises for 2017 and 2018 and your review reinforces the idea that we made the right decision.

~Brian

Enjoy; great ship, would go again. Strongly considering Seaside for 2018. Waiting for itineraries to open up past spring break thresholds...

Enjoy; great ship, would go again. Strongly considering Seaside for 2018. Waiting for itineraries to open up past spring break thresholds...

We have booked B2B on Seaside for the 2 latest sailings they are currently making available. When they make June 2018 available, we may do a bit of juggling

Thanks again for your write-up

~Brian

What time is the show for late seating dinner?

Thanks!

Varies, figure 845 or 9pm, amazing that on Princess if your not there early your not getting a seat, on MSC most people come late & make a nuisance of everyone moving.

Varies, figure 845 or 9pm, amazing that on Princess if your not there early your not getting a seat, on MSC most people come late & make a nuisance of everyone moving.

This was not the case for divina in April. Late seating dinner (8:30) were expected to attend the Early show (7:00).

Early seating Dinner (5:45) were expected to attend the late show (9:00).

This was not the case for divina in April. Late seating dinner (8:30) were expected to attend the Early show (7:00).

Early seating Dinner (5:45) were expected to attend the late show (9:00).

For the Bermuda cruise the late show (early dining) was 8:30 PM. People would begin to arrive shortly after 8PM. Did not see any late comers (we sat in the very back with the baby) or any commotion at all. They had entertainers warming up the crowd for about 15 to 20 minutes before the show began.

For the Bermuda cruise the late show (early dining) was 8:30 PM. People would begin to arrive shortly after 8PM. Did not see any late comers (we sat in the very back with the baby) or any commotion at all. They had entertainers warming up the crowd for about 15 to 20 minutes before the show began.

Thanks Maxwell. It sounds like for both of our sailings the late seating dinner guests attended the EARLY show (before dinner), while the early seating dinner guests can attend the late show (even though our times were different).

I think perhaps Boca might be reporting a different experience as he was in Yacht club which does not have an early or late seating (like the MDR folks).

e3da91aefa360115ea5d227d46436f49.jpg

We have the classic Allegrissimo package included with our Aurea experience. I've heard that the only beer available on this is Heineken which my hubby hates, however most beers on your menu don't have an asterisk which implies they are available without extra charge. Which is true?

We have the classic Allegrissimo package included with our Aurea experience. I've heard that the only beer available on this is Heineken which my hubby hates, however most beers on your menu don't have an asterisk which implies they are available without extra charge. Which is true?

If no asterisk; can be ordered with a package. You will have the selection on that page (no asterisk)

You are not limited to one brand only.

Both is the case...

The More-for-less classic package, whis is availiabe for cruises in the carribean, includes draught beer as well as bottled beer (everything without the asterisk).

For european cruises, there is no more-for-less classic package but the (cheaper) Allegrissimo, which includes only one or two brands of draught beer (mostly heineken as it seems), but no bottled beer. On this there cruises there are different bar lists with all other brands of beer having an asterisk.

Furthermore, in both regions a premium package is available.

If this seems to be complicated, just wait for 2017, when all these packages will get new names. ;)