Quest! The hilariously raunchy NSFW late-night game show

Have you ever attended "Quest"... the hilariously raunchy adults-only late-night game show?

I've seen it presented on both Royal Caribbean and Carnival. Royal Caribbean's seems to be a little better to me, at least the one that I saw was. It was held in Studio B... which was a much better venue for it than just doing it in a lounge, like Carnival does.

For anyone that has never experienced Quest...

It's an audience participation game show. Each section of the audience is a team that competes with the other sections of the audience. It starts out with some innocent physical challenges like asking for a woman from each team to come on to the stage and do the splits. Soon, it starts to get a little risqué... like asking a volunteer from each team to show off a tattoo that isn't normally visible. Before long, it starts to get very interesting... like when they ask a man from each team to come on to the stage with four bras. (The interesting part is seeing how the female team members remove those bras without revealing anything.) By the end of the show, there are men on stage wearing lipstick and lingerie. Throughout the entire show, the audience is loud and having one heck of a good time!

One thing I appreciate about Quest is that you can safely sit in the audience without any fear that you'll be dragged on stage to do anything embarrassing. If you just want to watch Quest rather than actually participate, that's fine. I think maybe I don't drink enough to participate in this thing!

Trying to describe Quest with words doesn't do it justice. So, I put together a video with clips I shot at Quest on Allure Of The Seas last year. If you've got a fairly racy sense of humor and you're not easily offended, take a look at the video...

[YOUTUBE]ZGis-yrhp7Q[/YOUTUBE]

If what you see in the video is offensive to you, don't say I didn't warn you... and definitely don't ever attend a live version of Quest on one of the ships!

Love attending Quest and have never missed it. We always recommend to new cruisers that they attend...without the children. On our first show I made the mistake of volunteering for the team and found myself wearing women's clothing in the end. LMAO

Love attending Quest and have never missed it. We always recommend to new cruisers that they attend...without the children. On our first show I made the mistake of volunteering for the team and found myself wearing women's clothing in the end. LMAO

HAHAHAHA....I am going to see if any of my son's will participate. :eek:

Is the Quest on Freedom of the Seas?

It will likely be held in the ice rink (like in the video above) - you can sit way up top to ensure you are not dragged into the action.:cool:

Edited by Biker19

Have you ever attended "Quest"... the hilariously raunchy adults-only late-night game show?

I've seen it presented on both Royal Caribbean and Carnival. Royal Caribbean's seems to be a little better to me, at least the one that I saw was. It was held in Studio B... which was a much better venue for it than just doing it in a lounge, like Carnival does.

For anyone that has never experienced Quest...

It's an audience participation game show. Each section of the audience is a team that competes with the other sections of the audience. It starts out with some innocent physical challenges like asking for a woman from each team to come on to the stage and do the splits. Soon, it starts to get a little risqué... like asking a volunteer from each team to show off a tattoo that isn't normally visible. Before long, it starts to get very interesting... like when they ask a man from each team to come on to the stage with four bras. (The interesting part is seeing how the female team members remove those bras without revealing anything.) By the end of the show, there are men on stage wearing lipstick and lingerie. Throughout the entire show, the audience is loud and having one heck of a good time!

One thing I appreciate about Quest is that you can safely sit in the audience without any fear that you'll be dragged on stage to do anything embarrassing. If you just want to watch Quest rather than actually participate, that's fine. I think maybe I don't drink enough to participate in this thing!

Trying to describe Quest with words doesn't do it justice. So, I put together a video with clips I shot at Quest on Allure Of The Seas last year. If you've got a fairly racy sense of humor and you're not easily offended, take a look at the video...

[YOUTUBE]ZGis-yrhp7Q[/YOUTUBE]

If what you see in the video is offensive to you, don't say I didn't warn you... and definitely don't ever attend a live version of Quest on one of the ships!

Yes, just about everyone on this board knows about Quest. They also know the tradition is not to over-describe it on the board so it remains a surprise for those who have not seen it.

The CD sometimes warn you that what happens at Quest may end up on YouTube and other social media.

It's always fun meeting new people at their first Quest (doesn't matter if they have some or no knowledge of what is to come). They have a great time.

The Quest was great fun! We were on Radiance in Australia a few years ago and our team won 1st place. We still have the "Olympics" necklace with the metal "gold" Royal anchor. It was our first Quest experience. We went in not knowing what to expect and not knowing the people we sat with. One of our teammates was definitely prepared (I think she had done The Quest previously.) I shot stills and videos of my husband and he still won't let me show to our children, age-appropriate grands and friends. When I need a good laugh, I look at the videos.

Yes, just about everyone on this board knows about Quest. They also know the tradition is not to over-describe it on the board so it remains a surprise for those who have not seen it.

I am one of those not included in the "just about everyone" because I had never heard of the Quest game before until yesterday. I am glad that the OP posted the video. If someone says this is a not to miss thing and doesn't give very many details then there is a good chance that I won't go. There are so many things to do on a ship and never enough time. If I saw this activity listed and didn't know that it would be this funny then I most likely wouldn't bother to go see it. Not everyone is familiar with these so called "traditions" that the old timers follow. After seeing that video I will have to make absolutely sure that we go regardless of how tired we might be.

Spaniel Lover thanks so much for making me aware of the Quest game and posting the video. This is now on my list of things not to miss. :D