Fort Lauderdale hotel with managers reception.

trolleydolly

Hi. I know embassy suites offer this does anyone know if any other hotels near airport/cruise port offer same deal.

We are looking for April 11th/12th next year and embassy is coming up at over $600 which I think is a bit steep!!!! I'm sure we don't drink that much to justify that price!! Thanks.

Hi. I know embassy suites offer this does anyone know if any other hotels near airport/cruise port offer same deal.

We are looking for April 11th/12th next year and embassy is coming up at over $600 which I think is a bit steep!!!! I'm sure we don't drink that much to justify that price!! Thanks.

Just curious, how many rooms are you getting for this price.

If you say "ONE" I am going to say OMG!

I wonder what ocean front hotels will cost in the area if the Embassy is this high.

Thanks for the post.

I wonder what ocean front hotels will cost in the area if the Embassy is this high.

Thanks for the post.

$300 per night is not uncommon during peak season, and has been mentioned here frequently. That is why when we go next March, we are staying on points.

Check Homewood Suites. I think that they offer an evening social with food and beverages Monday through Friday nights.

True, but it usually only a white and red wine,and one or two types of beers. No mixed drinks or hard alcohol. Food is adequate for a simple dinner.

Thanks for the post.

You better say OMG then!!! One room. 2 adults 1 child. Outrageous price!

That is the week before Easter - very popular for school spring breaks and family visits. Good luck finding something affordable. I would concentrate on price vs. a manager's reception.

Roz

$300 per night is not uncommon during peak season, and has been mentioned here frequently. That is why when we go next March, we are staying on points.

Same here. Using points works well in Fort Lauderdale during the season.

Hi. Sorry to ask another question. Not used Hotwire before. (Am from uk). So do you just choose a hotel but not know what it is until after checkout. And are they fully refundable. Have out in Fort Lauderdale and looking at areas it doesn't give me the option to put in 17th street. There is an option for FLL airport south. Would that be the kind of area. Thanks in advance

FLL airport south is NOT 17th street. It's the Dania Beach area south of the airport. There are many nice 3 1/2 star hotels in that area but there is not much around within walking distance. Oakwood shopping center is across a very busy street. We use this area when we fly in late in the evening and only want a place to sleep. It's about a $25 cab ride to the port.

Before you use Hotwire or any other blind bidding site, go to www dot betterbidding dot com and do your homework on hotel areas and bidding strategies.

YES!!! This!

By spending a couple of hours doing research, you'll end up with a much better hotel for a much better price in a much better location.

Ok. Thanks everyone. Right. What I've done is booked holiday inn express/cruise/port (which is the one I think is off 17th street) as there were a couple. But think Ive got that right. We are arriving around 4pm and cruising next day so really only need somewhere to stay that has restaurants around it which I think it does. I got that for $200 inc. breakfast for 3 of us and free airport to hotel shuttle. It's a rate that can be cancelled so that's fine. I'm then going to have a play around with the sites and look into Hotwire stuff though at least I have got something secured for now. It's during Easter hols (12th April 2017) so really wanted to book something and then shop around. Thanks for all help!!