Jamie's Italian?

I enjoyed it very much on Anthem. The focus is really on fresh pasta, other entrees are not too varied and there aren't many. The fresh pastas are really delicious, all made daily in house. The antipasto "planks" are also REALLY good, top quality meats, olives, cheeses. It's very big even for two people to share. It's a fairly casual restaurant. No need to dress up to eat there. It's nice for lunch as well. I felt it was well worth the upcharge. You must be very hungry to eat there.

Have never tried Jamie's on RCI but have eaten at Jamie's Italian on land and I would recommend the planks (though I've only tried the vegetable plank as I'm vegetarian). Also try the polenta chips - they are amazing! Desserts are always good too!

I was like the OP and wasn´t quite sure about a Brit cooking Italian;)

Jamies Italian turned out to be By far the best Food I had onboard. I went there 4 times.

The plank with the garlic bread is to die for and then the fresh Pasta, delicious.

To me the only Point to improve would be the desert, but then I was full after Appetizer and Pasta anyway :D:cool:

Go try it.

I´m getting hungry thinking about it.

I enjoyed Jamie's on the Quantum and I will definitely go back on the Anthem. I also love the casual feel about the place. You can wear nice shorts there and not be out of place.

I still miss Portofino though. That was my favorite specialty restaurant.

Our group of six went to Jamie's on the Anthem last fall. We had a variety of dishes between us. All six of us were disappointed. I wouldn't be in any rush to go there again.

We were on the anthem in december and had a similar experience there were 4 of us we all ordered different dishes and were disappointed. But thought it might have been just an off night so we tried again with different dishes and did not really like anything but the plank and a couple of the desserts. I do have to say the service was outstanding. We all felt everything was just under seasoned.

I enjoyed Jamie's on the Quantum and I will definitely go back on the Anthem. I also love the casual feel about the place. You can wear nice shorts there and not be out of place.

I still miss Portofino though. That was my favorite specialty restaurant.

Oh how I miss Portofino also!!

We ate in Jamie's on Anthem and it was good. Watch your menu choices as it can become a little heavy due to generous portions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed, we were also on Anthem last year and the mains were not only generous but quite heavy. At least my Lasagna was.

It was a good experience though.