Cruise atlas

mrstmaxx

To see the shorter Getaways, go to the Princess website. It's nice to be able to do these but I wish the process of boarding etc was easier. Going through security and checking in seems to be so long and tedious for these shorter cruises. Might as well be going on a regular 7 day or longer cruise!😉

I took your advice and checked on the Princess website but I still do not see any 3 days West Coast cruises. Are they there and I'm just not seeing them? :confused:

I really don't mind the time it takes to get through security. I just hope that they're a little more thorough.... Umm, how much cocaine was there? :eek:

Two (well actually 3 if you count the one where the rep erroneously told me they hadn't been printed yet) phone calls later and still no Atlas! :(

So much for the 7 days or sooner promise. :(

The Captain's Circle magazine did come today, though. :o

Edited by chamima

Our atlas arrived here in central Texas today. I have already booked all the cruises I can afford through the spring of 2018 so I found it disappointing because the atlas didn't cover the rest of 2018. It is not Princess's fault. It is just that I like the excitement of finding a cruise I want to take in the atlas and jumping on it. Oh well, I will just make notes in the atlas by the cruises I like to look for them in late 2018 and 2019.