Allure - Live August 28th to September 4th - Changes in Latitude Change my Attitude

A&L_Ont

I have the information you are looking for right here Luvmypups. I copied it from my last review and here is the single post link. I hope it will help you out.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=49518122&postcount=829

Thanks Andrew! Enjoying your scopes and review! Continue to have a great time!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Indeed it looks like another beautiful morning! Sure beats the downpour I am watching out my office window! [emoji853]

Can you confirm what the D+ discount was on your internet package? Was it $40? Trying to determine if I am better off purchasing in advance with the current discount promotion, or just using my C & A discount on board in November!

Chris

Indeed it looks like another beautiful morning! Sure beats the downpour I am watching out my office window! [emoji853]

Can you confirm what the D+ discount was on your internet package? Was it $40? Trying to determine if I am better off purchasing in advance with the current discount promotion, or just using my C & A discount on board in November!

Chris

With the D+ coupon it was $85 for me for the Voom and stream. It did come "free" with the cabin for the three of us but I need to keep my cell connected and with me so I bought and extra package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by A&L_Ont

I've been to Cockburn Town before and it didn't hurt anywhere like you think it would. It has a Margaritaville and the only thing that burned was the shots.

Maybe it was named by pirates who stopped at the brothel. When they all left with the same side effet they had the obvious name for the town.

that is too funny

Hi Andrew! I have watched a couple of your scopes this week but just found (and caught up on) your live review. You may remember me as the girl who scoped the Bellagio Conservatory for you last Christmas. Or the girl who scoped (and rode) flowrider on Allure last November. Or the flowrider addict who scoped the one at Planet Hollywood in Vegas in May.

Thanks for taking us along again. Enjoy your cruise! Still hoping one day we will get the honor/pleasure of cruising and riding with you!

The info on the flowboards that you have given is invaluable. We are considering buying one before our Vegas trip in September, and our Liberty (with Bugsy) for Halloween.

Dinner tonight is provided JR.

Strawberry for Lisa. Peanut Butter for me.

bb6269088c85c77c500aa03ecac8c160.jpg

Show to follow at the AT.

bfe7d697e0a11f32417243c9399c46c6.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

Dinner tonight is provided JR.

Strawberry for Lisa. Peanut Butter for me.

bb6269088c85c77c500aa03ecac8c160.jpg

Show to follow at the AT.

bfe7d697e0a11f32417243c9399c46c6.jpg

Love this review and just started following! We leave on the allure this Sunday!

Do you by chance know who is the headliner and comedian on your cruise? Interested to know for mine and I definitely plan to find out more about those coffee cards for Starbucks. Like if it's only a certain size or type of drink.

Edited by mamira90

With the D+ coupon it was $85 for me for the Voom and stream.

For those trying to figure out the math: 7 days x 18/day for STREAM - 40 the D+ discount. For those that want to save another $40, you can use one coupon the first day to buy 2 24hr periods and then buy the remaining days package on day 3, or $50 for the cruise. D+ is better off buying on board, than online ahead of cruise.

Edited by Biker19

Bravo Andrew. The piano and classic reading scope was outstanding. I'm so bummed I didn't catch it live. I just missed it.

I was hoping Lisa would chime in and sing while you were "playing" the piano. Her laughter in the background though added another element to the fun.

Bravo Andrew. The piano and classic reading scope was outstanding. I'm so bummed I didn't catch it live. I just missed it.

I was hoping Lisa would chime in and sing while you were "playing" the piano. Her laughter in the background though added another element to the fun.

I am truly sorry that you missed. There might be another Piano and Classic RC Reading scope in the next day or so. I think Lisa almost peed her pants she was laughing so hard.

For those that missed it I strongly suggest you watch the replay. It is worthy of the Masterpiece Classic Library of Performances.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the great reviews and live updates. I just learned what scoping was!! My hairdresser is onboard with you, and we sail her October 23. Looking forward to following you and your family.

Happy Sailing..

I hope your hairdresser is having a great time. We are thoroughly enjoying ourselves.

I am truly sorry that you missed. There might be another Piano and Classic RC Reading scope in the next day or so. I think Lisa almost peed her pants she was laughing so hard.

For those that missed it I strongly suggest you watch the replay. It is worthy of the Masterpiece Classic Library of Performances.

Andrew --- one word Priceless!:):D