Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Call Crown & Anchor now, they'll be happy to take your Symphony of the Seas bookings now ;)

Thank you for posting this. Awesome heads up.

I am hoping that when the rest of Europe comes out the CC people on this board will alert the rest immediately. I love booking as soon as the itineraries get released.

Hi,

does anybody know if Symphony starts for the 7 day tour from Barcelona on Oct. 14? Or is this a longer trip? And if it is longer, which cities are included?

Are there also trips from Barcelona on May 21?

We'd love to see this ship, but we need to fit it into German school holidays...

Many thanks for any information!

We just booked that (Oct 14). Was told it's 9nts. Apparently there is a gap of days btw when that cruise ends (10/23) to the TA. We booked the 10/28 TA also. Was told right now there is no bookable cruise listed for the gap between those two cruises. Not sure what is going on.

We haven't received our invoice either.

atgood

Edited by atgood

I called RCCL of got the following pricing for Symphony TA 12 Night Sailing. Barcelona to Malaga, then directly to Miami (yes one stop).

This is pricing for 2 guest.

Grand Suite $8629

Junior Suite (J4) $6630

Balcony (2D) e.g. Cabin 12624. $2830

Happy Sailing everyone.

Way to go fungirl28!!! Some of my travel crew is from Fresno, and they will be "in the house" as well!

Thanks! I'm cruising with my friends and we're all from the Bay Area. This will be my first time on a brand new ship.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hi,

does anybody know if Symphony starts for the 7 day tour from Barcelona on Oct. 14? Or is this a longer trip? And if it is longer, which cities are included?

Are there also trips from Barcelona on May 21?

We'd love to see this ship, but we need to fit it into German school holidays...

Many thanks for any information!

9 night 10/14-23 then a break (??) TA on 10/28.

Thanks! I'm cruising with my friends and we're all from the Bay Area. This will be my first time on a brand new ship.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Great!! We are from the East Coast (VA), and have done a few Inaugural Sailings. We really enjoy the excitement of a new ship.

Norfolk/ Va Beach. We have previously traveled down route 460 to visit the "Star City"

Lived in Va Beach for awhile. Youngest daughter born there. Left in 1993. Same daughter lived in Newport News part of last year. Still have wonderful friends who live there. ... Small world. Hope to meet you on this cruise!!

Lived in Va Beach for awhile. Youngest daughter born there. Left in 1993. Same daughter lived in Newport News part of last year. Still have wonderful friends who live there. ... Small world. Hope to meet you on this cruise!!

Agreed.....neighbor!!!

We still live in Virginia Beach!

It's a fantastic place to raise a family

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Ditto.....been in the area all my life. Presently reside near the College Park area.