Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

oh, okay....they are only for info not for booking.

Got it.

Do you have to sign up to see all the information?

No...as mentioned a page or 2 back you can select "Itineraries" or something to that effect on the home page, then choose the ship you're interested in.

So if FOS goes to San Juan will she be doing the same itinerary as AOS was doing...also what other RCI ship will be there also...sorry this whole thing has me a bit confused...I'm/was ready to book a B2B AOS as soon as May 2018 is released :confused::confused:

Freedom's first sailing from San Juan is May 12, 2018.

You can view all of her itineraries through April 2019 here: http://www.cruisecal.com/portal/ItineraryLookup/tabid/2918/Default.aspx

The itineraries that are available to browse on cruisecal are the full year Caribbean ships. My guess is it's because they are due to be released for booking next week .

I would expect the seasonal Caribbean ships to appear in 2 weeks or so. Just a guess...

mac_tlc

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The itineraries that are available to browse on cruisecal are the full year Caribbean ships. My guess is it's because they are due to be released for booking next week .

I would expect the seasonal Caribbean ships to appear in 2 weeks or so. Just a guess...

mac_tlc

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Anthem and Grandeur are not up. But then again those are not full Caribbean ships. :confused:

Anthem and Grandeur are not up. But then again those are not full Caribbean ships. :confused:

Could be considered "Bahamas", which is slated for next week or "Northeast" which is scheduled for w/b March 27. I suppose it could be "Seasonal Caribbean" which is w/b 3/27 also.

Only Royal knows and they ain't talkin' .

mac_tlc

Could be considered "Bahamas", which is slated for next week or "Northeast" which is scheduled for w/b March 27. I suppose it could be "Seasonal Caribbean" which is w/b 3/27 also.

Only Royal knows and they ain't talkin' .

mac_tlc

They do Seasonal Caribbean, Bahamas, Bermuda and Canada-New England. I seem to recall these being released in each segment last year.

If you booked...There was an error in port fees and taxes, if you booked first day. They are 63.48 each for Symphony TA. Mine were showing 130 each. My new total is under 2300 for the 8D. You have to call ROYAL and get it changed. Saved me $133.04 for the two of us.

If you booked...There was an error in port fees and taxes, if you booked first day. They are 63.48 each for Symphony TA. Mine were showing 130 each. My new total is under 2300 for the 8D. You have to call ROYAL and get it changed. Saved me $133.04 for the two of us.

I'm on the phone with RC and am struggling to get our port/taxes fees adjusted. I hope I can get it fixed - this is my 2nd rep I've called trying to get it changed.

I see $130 per person for Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses on my Booking Confirmation email. For 7 night Eastern Symphony. How do I know if that's a correct amount?

Thanks Karen. Just checked and we are ok. We paid £51 each.

Sent from my E5823 using Forums mobile app