Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Why are there always more at Cozumel. Lol. Wait, $1 beer. That helps.

B/c Royal doesn't dock long enough in SJU and Nassau and the bars are practically right there at the end of the pier in Coz. Cheap alcohol helps too.

atgood

B/c Royal doesn't dock long enough in SJU and Nassau and the bars are practically right there at the end of the pier in Coz. Cheap alcohol helps too.

atgood

Sure enjoyed the brand spanking new Margaritaville at the pier in Cozumel last week.

4d139930a2b2360766a6c29e8a1cba03.jpg

Just booked May 25 2018 corner aft balcony. RCI vacation planner called me and said that they are released tonight for C&A, tomorrow for all others. So I booked! I had sent an email about two months ago stating that I wanted to book early. Very excited!

5-25-18 Explorer

6D corner aft balcony

$3300.18 including tax for 2.

Edited by gibby937

We just booked also....We may change when we can see itineraries on line

June 29th Radiance

Cabin 9256 category 4b(most expensive non suite - new category)

$4135 includes taxes/fees - 2 people

D+ Discount

Priced out August 24th.

$600 cheaper

I asked her if we needed to be C&A and she stated no

FYI...

June 29th JS (now J3) $6215

August 24th JS (J3) $5515

Cabin 1100

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I just did a dummy booking on Symphony and made it all the way through to the money part :D -- I'm on iPad/Safari.

I had to clear my browser history a couple of days ago -- I was getting a blank screen.

Thanks for your help. I was getting the blank screen on RC website as well. Clearing cookies in Safari (iPad) worked for me also.

We just booked also....We may change when we can see itineraries on line

June 29th Radiance

Cabin 9256 category 4b(most expensive non suite - new category)

$4135 includes taxes/fees - 2 people

D+ Discount

Priced out August 24th.

$600 cheaper

I asked her if we needed to be C&A and she stated no

FYI...

June 29th JS (now J3) $6215

August 24th JS (J3) $5515

Cabin 1100

Thanks, Shelton! So what do you gather is the effect of the new categorization? Cheaper? More expensive?

Thanks, Shelton! So what do you gather is the effect of the new categorization? Cheaper? More expensive?

It was $380 more for the aft wraparound (cabin 9256) than a balcony hump (cabin 9588). They use to be the same! I'm guessing the old E category would of been cheaper?? Didn't ask....

It was $380 more for the aft wraparound (cabin 9256) than a balcony hump (cabin 9588). They use to be the same! I'm guessing the old E category would of been cheaper?? Didn't ask....

That's the idea of the recategorization :(

Anyone know if the cruisetours are available to book as well? Flyer only had the cruises.

The agent I just spoke to asked if I was interested in a cruisetour. I was not so did not but her asking the question implies they are.

Thanks...I was sort of gathering it was one of those "We're taking more of your $ in the name of vapourous improvements" deals.

Anyone know if the cruisetours are available to book as well? Flyer only had the cruises.

I am on hold for cruisetours department right now. Rep just transferred me to them so I would say they are available.

Edit:

Was able to add cruisetour to booking, so they are available too.

Edited by reallyitsmema

If you can reach your agent at any time, to take advantage of price drops, desirable cabins coming available, upgrades to higher categories due to above-mentioned price drops, then you've got it made. Those factors are my need for control.
My sentiments exactly!! Can't tell you how many times I've snagged a stateroom that I have been watching at 10:45 PM Eastern Time.