Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

I'm still trying to figure out which ship (s) will be in Europe in Sept/Oct/Nov.

Here's what I found from the press release:

Ships not listed:

Freedom San Juan

Legend sold

Mariner Far East/Asia

Ovation Far East/Asia, Australia

Quantum Far East/Asia

Voyager Far East/Asia, Australia

Ships only listing sailings in Winter: (not sure if this means they could still do Europe in the fall)

Brilliance Amsterdam in summer, Med in fall

Independence Southampton

Jewel Rome

Navigator Southampton

Rhapsody Venice

Vision Barcelona

I don't know if this list means anything...just something I noticed. I'm hoping for a ship sailing to our out of Venice, which means it would have to be one of the smaller ships.

I've posted the most likely home ports/deployments in red.

Grab your phone and the credit card.

Harmony of the Seas dates released thru 2019.

Same room is more expensive that my Symphony booking - I'm staying on Symphony!

I got a call from a C&A person that was handling my bookings from Symphony as I expressed an interest in switching to Harmony if better pricing. On the website if you search on Harmony you can see the months into 2019 lit up as selectable in your search criteria.

Grab your phone and the credit card.

Harmony of the Seas dates released thru 2019.

Same room is more expensive that my Symphony booking - I'm staying on Symphony!

I just tried to look at prices and get a message that reservations are down until 8am EST. Typical confusing RC, displaying standard time when we've just changed to daylight savings. At least they also listed GMT, so we can figure out what they really mean.

I just tried to look at prices and get a message that reservations are down until 8am EST. Typical confusing RC, displaying standard time when we've just changed to daylight savings. At least they also listed GMT, so we can figure out what they really mean.

I am getting the same message. It probably means that I can book the Liberty when I get home from work at 8 AM MSTas they are probably loading those cruises onto the site as we speak.. I plan to book online and then transfer to a TA after I get quotes from the two TA's I use lately. I wonder if they are available by phone yet?

I am getting the same message. It probably means that I can book the Liberty when I get home from work at 8 AM MSTas they are probably loading those cruises onto the site as we speak.. I plan to book online and then transfer to a TA after I get quotes from the two TA's I use lately. I wonder if they are available by phone yet?

Good question, could be phone reservations are down too.

I'm logged on Royal site looking at Harmony for next yr right now, but I never logged out either

I'm logged on Royal site looking at Harmony for next yr right now, but I never logged out either

I bet if you refreshed it would be gone!:evilsmile:

I would call, but I am getting ready to take a nap to prepare fro working all night long. I don't want to be stuck on hold. I don't think that the Liberty will have the crazy price upswing within hours that the Symphony had. She is not a new ship nor is it a new itinerary, so I doubt if we will see madness there.;)

Just checked and it's back for me now. Crazy.

Website is wonky. The Caribbean are loaded until Apr 2019 so I can see the initial price, but can't get past selecting the # rooms. It keeps sending me back to the search page.

I am still getting the website down message. Oh well, I'm not going to worry about it. Naptime!:cool:

I think Brilliance may do Northern Europe.

Yeah but only until September, I guess.

Since Brilliance does not seem to sail Canada/NE in fall 2018 up to Quebec (Adventure is doing so), she might do Med in fall 2018, as it wa initially planned for Vision in 2017.

So maybe she sails from Venice in 2018.

I can get in with Safari, that 8 day cruise is pricey

I planned to do that one after the Symphony TA but had not expected it to be quite that much $. I hink they know a LOT of us going on the TA will plan to do it as well.

Yeah but only until September, I guess.

Since Brilliance does not seem to sail Canada/NE in fall 2018 up to Quebec (Adventure is doing so), she might do Med in fall 2018, as it wa initially planned for Vision in 2017.

So maybe she sails from Venice in 2018.

I'm hoping she sails the same itinerary as the one in Oct 2017. 12 days med cruise.