Favorite Speciality restaurant on Reflection?

Nan99

I would say Tuscan Grill...But that's the only specialty restaurant I've tried on X. I did really enjoy it though. Best steak I've ever eaten...

On our upcoming trip, we plan to also try the Lawn Club Grill.

I've read some great things about it and the menu looks very appealing to me.

I have been to Tuscan Grille and Lawn Club Grill. I didn't think anything could top Tuscan Grille but Lawn Club Grille sure comes close. It's so much fun and casual which is they key part to it. It's near the grass and it just a great outdoor fun atmosphere.

It's funny, Qsine use to be the hot topic and now I feel it has been worn out and people are tired of the idea. I remember when everyone thought it was so cool to be ordering on iPads. Maybe time for them to rethink their approach with that one.. Great idea but I just think people are going elsewhere. I would love to try it at some point but there are so many other options.

Count me in the minority but I'm not a huge fan of Lawn Club Grill. I much prefer the service, food and ambiance at Tuscan Grill. Something about the meat only menu outside of the salad bar and the staff making flatbreads from the salad bar makes me hate spending money to eat there.

To each their own though.

Don't understand all the love for Lawn Club grill - barbequed food, ordinary accompaniments and for starters a flatbread and a fairly average salad bar. The setting is nice but for the extra upcharge I want something a bit more special or a little different on the menu.

We swapped out our Lawn Club for an extra night in Qsine on our dinner package. Qsine or Murano are our favourites. With Qsine we get to sample lots of different styles and tastes and Murano is nice for a special celebration

Edited by Bobal

I never thought I would say this before trying it on Reflection, but our favorite is Lawn Club Grill!

And if you have never tried it before, you must try Qsine. Ask for Eva as your server if she is still aboard. She is a show all to herself!

We will likely try Sushi on 5 and/or Murano on our spring Reflection sailing.

We did try Tuscan Grill for lunch on our summer EU Reflection cruise. We did not like that at all. All four of us were disappointed. Service was good but the food was way below what we thought it should be. I remember that I had ravioli and thought it was very poor. We stuck to the awesome Luminae after that.

Anyway, that was the only disappointing thing of the whole fantastic trip. Can't wait for our three booked X cruises [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We have routinely used the Ultimate dining package, and these are our favorites, in order.

1. Lawn Club: if you want a simple, unadulterated steak, in a casual, fun environment. We love choosing LCG when in port in San Juan. Dinner overlooking the lights of the city is just a great experience! The filet with the Chimichura sauce is fantastic. If you don't have plans to go dancing later, then have the warm chocolate chip cookie dessert, and share it with your friends. LCG is also open one or two sea days for lunch and its a great spot to have a few beers and great pizza, and you can even make it yourself (fun!).

2. Murano: if you want an upscale, elegant evening. We generally do Murano with friends and book the private wine cellar table and the service we receive is simply over the top! The lobster cooked tableside, the veal tenderloin and the (on request) steak Diane are all to die for! Also, the portions are correct for you to enjoy a 4 course meal without feeling miserable. The Grand Marnier soufflé and the Crepes Balloon Rouge (tableside) are great desserts, and the cheese course is also wonderful. As 'fancy' as all of this is, the staff makes you feel very comfortable. We love Murano!

3. Qsine: if you have a bunch of friends and you are really hungry, Qsine is the place to be. The food is fun and quirky, but nothing really special, kind of like a Cheesecake factory type menu, but presented very artfully. We like Qsine on the last night of the cruise, because when we are done, we all must retire early because we have (once again) eaten too much. We LOVE the tombstone dessert, and the sliders and ceviches are high on my list.

4. Tuscan Grill: if you want a Carrabas type menu, but for some reason, at least on the Reflection, we have always had service/food issues and will not go back. Medium rare steaks being well done, our wine finally arriving halfway through dinner, desserts being offered and then having to wait for quite sometime to be told they are sold out..... Having said that, the Tuscan Grill on the Constellation was one of the best meals I have ever had at sea, and the Papardelle with wild mushrooms was ridiculously good! I understand the menu has changed to be more like Portofino's on RCL, but I cannot say for sure. I may try the Tuscan Grill on our upcoming Silhouette sailing, and see if it is improved.

I hope this helps, and I will add that I finally tried the MDR on Reflection and loved it. It was great fun with a big table, the service was amazing, and I loved how your wine was waiting for you when you sat down each evening. The food was also very good! Enjoy!

Edited by akowilm

I'm on Reflection right now and we ate at Murano last night and it was very good, but we ate at Tuscan Grille tonight and we're blown away. Everything was perfect and we enjoyed our meal very much. I was not at all disappointed by either place, but would go back to Tuscan Grille for sure.