Australia's first Cruise Critic Awards announced!

Thanks for adding a best check in agent to the categories for next year.:D

What about the "Most Spechial checkin on the year" and the" One legged red carpet square hop award" :D

The whole awards list makes me smile ... sorry Louise How about we have a readers choice rather than every child wins a prize :p

I frankly think we are a much more sophisticated group to fall for these awards

We would much prefer to hear about the cruise industry warts and all :eek:

But thank you for your efforts :)

Best Regards

John

Thanks for your feedback. Still disagree about the Ovation pick. Seems like more of an incentive to push Australians onto it by giving it the best new ship tick.

The best thing RCL did for the Ovation was when it was first announced they had really competitive pricing for it. Now its just over-priced.

Edited by icat2000

Thanks for your feedback. Still disagree about the Ovation pick. Seems like more of an incentive to push Australians onto it by giving it the best new ship tick.

The best thing RCL did for the Ovation was when it was first announced they had really competitive pricing for it. Now its just over-priced.

What other ship is a new one. P&Os Explorer doesn't come until next year.

What other ship is a new one. P&Os Explorer doesn't come until next year.

I thought you would have been awarded Australian 'poster of the year' young Mic. lol. With our Brisbane41 a close second. lol.

You deserve it.

Edited by NSWP

I don't agree with that. It's a symptom of demand, and sold out at those prices, hence they added more cruises to take advantage of the opportunity.

In the overpriced stakes though, I'd rate NCL with their arrival. Prices have already indicated some downward pressure there.

I don't agree with that. It's a symptom of demand, and sold out at those prices, hence they added more cruises to take advantage of the opportunity.

In the overpriced stakes though, I'd rate NCL with their arrival. Prices have already indicated some downward pressure there.

I get the supply and demand aspect. I was more impressed that RCL when first announced Ovation arrival downunder they offered some great fares. Then afterwards they whacked up the fare. I noticed that they have now broken down some of the cruises into smaller sectors (but its quite expensive).

I thought you would have been awarded Australian 'poster of the year' young Mic. lol. With our Brisbane41 a close second. lol.

You deserve it.

True. and Mic has used the same name whereas Brisbane 41 has changed his many times for whatever reason. :confused::confused:

True. and Mic has used the same name whereas Brisbane 41 has changed his many times for whatever reason. :confused::confused:

And for you Sir Benjo, layer of the Red Carpet, 3rd place.

As for Brisbane 41 and his clones, Sutho, Karateman, no comment.

And for you Sir Benjo, layer of the Red Carpet, 3rd place.

As for Brisbane 41 and his clones, Sutho, Karateman, no comment.

Uncle Les .... What do you mean.... THIRD place :mad: Ah I see ...you are Princess Elite so would not have had ( earned:D) the chance of my "Spethial" treatment :D :D

Uncle Les .... What do you mean.... THIRD place :mad: Ah I see ...you are Princess Elite so would not have had ( earned:D) the chance of my "Spethial" treatment :D :D

No my friend, never had the red carpet at ye olde Sydney overseas terminal. Never been on Royal Caribbean, but been on Celebrity Solstice, 4 years ago Sydney - Auckland. I must say the check in was very good by your mob, is that 'Intercruises?'

After reading many reports of your kind and professional service, I vote equal first for Uncle gbenjo. Sorry Uncle Mic.

Edited by NSWP

No my friend, never had the red carpet at ye olde Sydney overseas terminal. Never been on Royal Caribbean, but been on Celebrity Solstice, 4 years ago Sydney - Auckland. I must say the check in was very good by your mob, is that 'Intercruises?'

After reading many reports of your kind and professional service, I vote equal first for Uncle gbenjo. Sorry Uncle Mic.

AH ....that explains it....I was not doing check in four years ago :D :D

Anyhow Mic is in a different catagory to me ( CC poster of the year so we can both win:cool::D

I am willing to pass and have Graham getting that honour.:cool:

AH ....that explains it....I was not doing check in four years ago :D :D

Anyhow Mic is in a different catagory to me ( CC poster of the year so we can both win:cool::D

LOL, Everyone loves to win, some of us even when it is not deserved.:o