Celebrity Equinox on her way to Florida

GoProCruiser

We also booked immediately with the 4 perks. We sail next Oct. 16th. Have never been on the Equinox so I'm excited to see the ship.

Never been on the Equinox either so looking forward to it. My favorite will always be the Summit but I did like the Eclipse.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Nov 2017 will be our 3rd time on the Equinox! The Reflection has been our favorite S-class, but last Nov the wifester said our Equinox sailing was her best cruise ever!

We have missed the Lawn Club Grill tho, and really wish they would build one on the Equinox. The GastroBar has become our go to place to meet n mingle. It was packed every night just like the Martini Bar across the way.

We feel that Silk Harvest is better than Qusine, and have dined there with groups or 12 & 20 from the Roll Call.

Ya'll are going to love her!

We will board her after the TA......VERY excited! (10 days, but whoz counting!! ;))

Then we will sail again Oct 2017. We jumped on the great price/perks when they were announced. We've never booked that far out, but it as just tooooo good to pass up!

We will board her after the TA......VERY excited! (10 days, but whoz counting!! ;))

Then we will sail again Oct 2017. We jumped on the great price/perks when they were announced. We've never booked that far out, but it as just tooooo good to pass up!

I'm counting right along with you. :D

We'll also be sailing next October due to our Med cruise being cancelled. Eventually I'll get out of the Caribbean but until then, I'll make the best of it. :rolleyes:

Sue

We'll also be sailing next October due to our Med cruise being cancelled. Eventually I'll get out of the Caribbean but until then, I'll make the best of it. :rolleyes:

Sue

Did they cancel the Equinox summer 2017 Europe cruises to move it to the Caribbean?

Did they cancel the Equinox summer 2017 Europe cruises to move it to the Caribbean?

Yes. And that's why the offers for cruises between Apr 24, 2017 and Nov 6 in the Caribbean were such good deals. And we all jumped on. We're on in Oct too.

Yes. And that's why the offers for cruises between Apr 24, 2017 and Nov 6 in the Caribbean were such good deals. And we all jumped on. We're on in Oct too.

That's great! Interesting because Holland America moved one of their ships from Europe to Alaska next summer-the Oosterdam. I'm going on the Royal Princess 15 day Med cruise in June so I wonder how many Celebrity and HAL cruisers will be on my cruise who rebooked on Princess.

Sue

We are with you all, too! And we booked a cruise on Equinox for October, 2017!

Next week will be our second time on her! We love the ship!

We are excited to sail Equinox in 2017, but we are sailing in February, not during the new season. Love she sails 10 nights and over nights in St. Marteen.

I agree about the Lawn Club, Shilouette and Reflection has the restaurant and really enjoy it. One thing I do know she has is the Sunset Bar! :D

Sunset Bars + Premium Bevergae Package + Sail away (each port) = :eek:

We are excited to sail Equinox in 2017, but we are sailing in February, not during the new season. Love she sails 10 nights and over nights in St. Marteen.

I agree about the Lawn Club, Shilouette and Reflection has the restaurant and really enjoy it. One thing I do know she has is the Sunset Bar! :D

Sunset Bars + Premium Beverage Package + Sail away (each port) = :eek:

Right there with ya! I'll have a drink for ya as we sail out of FLL in 10 days!