Harmony Bed Placement from TA reports

Suzyrn89

I just want the bed to be wherever I land when I collapse from exhaustion after a long day of excursions, big supper, late night Quest game and a nightcap.

Pretty much the way many of us see it...but...there is less hallway noise if the bed is closer to the balcony...and...I know a few folks who love to hear the waves outside while in the cabin. :)

WOW that was a dated cabin photo... :D

Trying to figure out why it matters where the bed is located, nearer the bathroom or balcony??

Our friend's cabin, 11589, bed is by bathroom. Their cabin seems more spacious and it is lovely having balcony door open into living area. Our bed is really close to the balcony door, no more than a foot in space. When I get out of bed I am afraid my big butt is going to open the curtains as I walk round the end of the bed!!!:eek: Thank goodness I have some hair grips to hold the curtains together!

Edited by heatherb1958

I started this thread with a list I complied, from the TA sailing. Does anyone know how to do a excel sheet attachment like the have for other ships so that someone could go to the spread sheet and sort? Seems adding to something like that would be more helpful that looking through a long thread....just my thoughts.

I started this thread with a list I complied, from the TA sailing. Does anyone know how to do a excel sheet attachment like the have for other ships so that someone could go to the spread sheet and sort? Seems adding to something like that would be more helpful that looking through a long thread....just my thoughts.

Fortunately the Harmony is following the exact same pattern of bed placement within the cabin as the Oasis and Allure use.

Bed locations can be easily determined for any cabin so there is no need for one list.

As you look at a pair of connecting cabins from the hallway the cabin on the right has the bed by the balcony, the cabin on the left has the bed by the bathroom. The cabins alternate in sequence even if the cabins are not connecting. Also any cabin that holds more than 2 guests will have the bed by the bathroom and the cabins on either side of it will have the bed by the balcony.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

You could create a google form with about 2 questions on it:

Stateroom number:

Bed is by: (create a dropdown with by window/or by bath

Google forms return to a spreadsheet. Every once in awhile you would sort the spreadsheet by room number.