Harmony Bed Placement from TA reports

Suzyrn89

It s a personal preference but some feel the bed by the balcony makes the room seem bigger.

And I think by having the bed by ghetto bathroom it makes the living area larger since it is right next to the balcony.

There is no right or wrong, strictly personal preference. I do not book my cabin for bed location, but location on the ship. Either are fine with me.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Where is 9156

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That would be bathroom according to this schedule

If you look at cabins with adjoining rooms the cabin on the right is bed by the balcony, which means the cabin on the left is bed by the bathroom.

Which means every other cabin is balcony. So you check your floor diagram and you count from what you can see. Just check for adjoining cabins on your floor and you can figure it out,

If there are bigger suites on your floor the count does not apply to those.

Most of the rooms with triangles on them are bed by the bathroom also.

Edited by bluehorizonlover123

And I think by having the bed by ghetto bathroom it makes the living area larger since it is right next to the balcony.

There is no right or wrong, strictly personal preference. I do not book my cabin for bed location, but location on the ship. Either are fine with me.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

What is a ghetto bathroom?

It seems that the Boardwalk Balcony on HOTS if the cabin can hold 3 the bed is by closet so when the bed opens up it's not blocking...this is at least how we've been told with our upcoming cruise in cabins #9729 (3), 9727 (2), 9725 (3) and 9723 (2).

It seems that the Boardwalk Balcony on HOTS if the cabin can hold 3 the bed is by closet so when the bed opens up it's not blocking...this is at least how we've been told with our upcoming cruise in cabins #9729 (3), 9727 (2), 9725 (3) and 9723 (2).

All standard catagory cabins, ie. not suites or jr suites, on Oasis, Allure, and Harmony that can hold more than 2 people have the bed by the closet.

All standard catagory cabins, ie. not suites or jr suites, on Oasis, Allure, and Harmony that can hold more than 2 people have the bed by the closet.

On Harmony, the closet is cupboards on either side of the bed.

The "directions" on Harmony are "bed near the balcony " or "bed near the bathroom".

:)

On Harmony, the closet is cupboards on either side of the bed.

The "directions" on Harmony are "bed near the balcony " or "bed near the bathroom".

:)

Is it difficult to get into these "cupboards" when the beds are split in two?

Thank you for starting this post.

Fellow roommate and travellers want to know about bed placement in 10319 (Boardwalk Balcony cabin) and 10624 (Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony).

I just want the bed to be wherever I land when I collapse from exhaustion after a long day of excursions, big supper, late night Quest game and a nightcap. :D

000-Titanic-21-S-Two-Berth.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

Thank you for starting this post.

Fellow roommate and travellers want to know about bed placement in 10319 (Boardwalk Balcony cabin) and 10624 (Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony).

I just want the bed to be wherever I land when I collapse from exhaustion after a long day of excursions, big supper, late night Quest game and a nightcap. :D

10319 bed is by the bathroom

10624 bed is by the balcony