Harmony Bed Placement from TA reports

Suzyrn89

Hi there. I know this is not on the list, but could someone tell me where the bed is in cabin 9102 a G category forward Oceanview room?

I have tried to find out some information and get photos of this or similar cabins to no avail as I'm curious about its layout, window etc. as this is the first time I will be in kind of an odd duck of a room with its very forward location and a view of the forward deck/helipad I think and ocean.

Does anyone know anything about this category of cabin? (pics?)

Any info would be a great help and much appreciated.

Thanks.

Now...another question ?...How is it determined if when entering the cabin the bed is on the right or left wall...this actually makes a difference to me. As an example..I prefer a portside cabin with my bed on the left when I enter...sorry this sounds silly :o

Now...another question ?...How is it determined if when entering the cabin the bed is on the right or left wall...this actually makes a difference to me. As an example..I prefer a portside cabin with my bed on the left when I enter...sorry this sounds silly :o

Beds by the balcony have the bed on the wall to your right and ends by the bath have the beds on the left as you look at them as if you are entering the cabin.

Does not matter port or starboard.

Bed by balcony or bath is determined the same way as on Oasis and Allure. Find a pair of connecting cabins and the cabin on the right has the bed by the balcony and the bed on the left has the bed by the bath. Just work your way over from there to your cabin following that same pattern. Bath, balcony, bath, balcony, bath.......

Hi there. I know this is not on the list, but could someone tell me where the bed is in cabin 9102 a G category forward Oceanview room?

I have tried to find out some information and get photos of this or similar cabins to no avail as I'm curious about its layout, window etc. as this is the first time I will be in kind of an odd duck of a room with its very forward location and a view of the forward deck/helipad I think and ocean.

Does anyone know anything about this category of cabin? (pics?)

Any info would be a great help and much appreciated.

Thanks.

It doesn't look like anyone has answered your question. From previous thread I remember that these forward cabins do not alternate bed location as to other cabins on the ship. I THINK I remember it that all of the beds are located by the bathroom. However, it is possible that I remember it backwards and they are all be the window.:o

If you want the bed on your left you will have to go with a cabin with the bed by the bathroom. That goes for either side of the ship.

Many thanks to Ourusualbeach & Oceanboy....I usually stay in a JS and those have always had the bed nearest the bath..Bringing the whole extended family this cruise so booked all 4 Boardwalk cabins right next to each other....I know which are next to the balcony vs bath but wasn't sure of right or left.

11587 next to balcony 11585 next to bathroom. Never thought about it till this trip. My sister was in one and I in the other. I now know why people ask. Not sure which I like better I didnt have to sleep in the balcony side. Lol

But regardless not a reason to not take a cruise. :)

• 5 months later...
Bed by the balcony.

Thanks, Bob. That was what I calculated by the prior example, but wanted to be sure. Guess I'll need hair clips for curtain.....NOT!! I leave my curtain open all night....and as soon as cabin attendant leaves it partially closed(sheers), it gets opened up, too.

Got this cabin for our free Pinnacle cruise! I'm excited! Never been on Harmony.:D

Thanks, Bob. That was what I calculated by the prior example, but wanted to be sure. Guess I'll need hair clips for curtain.....NOT!! I leave my curtain open all night....and as soon as cabin attendant leaves it partially closed(sheers), it gets opened up, too.

Got this cabin for our free Pinnacle cruise! I'm excited! Never been on Harmony.:D

Is the "free" Pinnacle cruise limit still $1200 per person?

Is the "free" Pinnacle cruise limit still $1200 per person?

Not if you get a seven night Caribbean cruise. We paid taxes/fees, and gratuities, and Royal took care of $4189.76!:D Any balcony, any seven night Caribbean cruise is included. I had already researched and decided on either a D8 or paying $58 more for the seven C&A points for a D7, but quickly found a D2!:D

Not if you get a seven night Caribbean cruise. We paid taxes/fees, and gratuities, and Royal took care of $4189.76!:D Any balcony, any seven night Caribbean cruise is included. I had already researched and decided on either a D8 or paying $58 more for the seven C&A points for a D7, but quickly found a D2!:D

Interesting, terms must have changed. Thanks!