New Itins

Jancruz

For those of you that have been asking the new 2018 Europe and the Americas are out..Sales open November 16, 2016

Jancruz1

Hi Jan

I just went onto Oceania's site and do not see Fall/Winter 2018 cruises. Is there a link to get this information?

Thanks!

Denise

I tried the link on my computer, iPad, and iPhone and none of them worked. I get an error page. Anyone else having the same problem? Any ideas how to solve it? Thanks for any help.

I was able to open the link with no issues on my PC. It is a brochure that you need to click through to see the itineraries. I suspect we will all have a hard copy in our mailboxes soon. :D

Joe

Agree. We didn't find anything different from what was offered in the past. Will wait until O come up with something new in winter 2018.

Do you have anything specific in mind?

I would like to see Northwest passage - like Regent and Crystal are doing.

Do you have anything specific in mind?

I would like to see Northwest passage - like Regent and Crystal are doing.

Looks like Regent has droped that itinerary for 2017.

http://www.travelweekly.com/Cruise-Travel/Regent-cancels-Northwest-Passage-cruise

Actually, we were waiting for northern crossing from Canada to Europe via Greenland.

Looks like Regent has droped that itinerary for 2017.

http://www.travelweekly.com/Cruise-Travel/Regent-cancels-Northwest-Passage-cruise

Actually, we were waiting for northern crossing from Canada to Europe via Greenland.

Poor planning on their part - Crystal and A&K (using Ponant ships) are both doing it in August (Crystal last year). I guess less ice in August?

I am sure they'll do that crossing again some day.

Edited by Paulchili

I suspect some of you have used my Roll Call web site before - although it's mostly Crystal folk who use it.

Anyway, I entered all the new itineraries there today, and you can see it here: oceania

Note that the back links to the Oceania web site will not work because those pages do not exist yet!

WOW - what a great website!

Thank you - I will use it in the future.

I suspect some of you have used my Roll Call web site before - although it's mostly Crystal folk who use it.

Anyway, I entered all the new itineraries there today, and you can see it here: oceania

Note that the back links to the Oceania web site will not work because those pages do not exist yet!

Great website! Thanks!!

drhemlock--do as i did...

go to O website and locate "brochures", then click on the one for Europe 2017-18 and view "online" and do the same for the South America one and you'll see the itineraries Jancruz was talking about.

cbb: Well, yes and no. Yes, the brochures are right where you suggested I look, but no, they don't show every cruise listed on drib's website. Specifically.....

drib: You show a Regatta cruise (bdrc trip 5401) from San Francisco to Miami, departing October 8, 2018, that is not shown in the brochure referenced by cbb above. The brochure shows that itinerary in 2017 and one going the opposite direction in May, 2018, but not SF-Miami in October 2018.

So again I ask, how do you get your information? Please understand, I'm not challenging your accuracy or wanting to dig into proprietary matters. I'm just trying to learn how these things work so that I can be proactive when dealing with my TA....especially when I contact her to book that exact cruise.

Thanks in advance.

Now displayed, but many are flagged "Limited Availability."

Maybe just a way of saying booking are not open yet :D

When you look at the cabin availability they are all available at least the few I checked