Idiotic Last Minute Question

Gardyloo2

There is not an onboard tailor but I have no doubt someone will be able to repair your trousers. Someone very kindly repaired one of my shoes when the heel broke so think they are used to this sort of thing.

Suggest you ask either your Stateroom Attendant or Guest Relations to help.

Have a great cruise

Perhaps you or a neighbor has a needle and thread. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes to stitch it up.

]

Ha! Good idea; I just pictured myself sitting on the balcony with a drink, stitching the hem up. There are many worse places to be sewing :D

Good ideas!

I forgot to pack the duct tape, I'll go grab it now.

First cruise without the late DH, I know I'm forgetting things. Oh well, if I have my passport, credit card and some clothes, I'll manage.

Duct tape wrapped around a pencil - brilliant idea!

Gardyloo, my condolences on your loss. And good for you, planning to sit out on your balcony, needle and thread in hand, feeling the salt air and breezes! Please enjoy your cruise, I suspect your hem issue will be dealt with adroitly.

Teri

Let me be optimistic. Recently on the Queen Mary 2 (Cunard), we had some emergency pants alterations (taken up) and repair to a sweater that had torn. Lovely woman who was thrilled to have some stitching to do. I think she was bored. A fraction of the cost of what we would have paid at home in California. So maybe AZ has such a team of talented bored professionals?

Edited by tv24