B2B Discounts

ROYALBOY

I have a B2B booked for March 2018 and received a $50 credit on each 7 night cruise (not per person) as the discount. I think the discount goes up the longer the cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well I have a request in to the Captains Club...see if they can figure it out. Thanks[emoji924][emoji924][emoji924]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have a B2B booked for March 2018 and received a $50 credit on each 7 night cruise (not per person) as the discount. I think the discount goes up the longer the cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/QUOT

We just got $50 for an 8 day and $100 for a 10 day

Did you also have the Best perk. My husband and I have the Best perks and we were told they wouldn't give us anything for our B2B because they won't combine perks.

Nope; ours are booked under the Go Big promo (we're Elite Plus so some of the perks are redundant). But whether it's Big or Best we still got it with our sailings. My husband is the family accountant so he scrutinized the invoices to make sure it was there.

Edited by JasYHZ

We booked a B2B and were not automatically given any B2B discount.

I then read about the B2B discount on this forum and contacted our TA and asked him to check with Celebrity.

We ended up with a $100 discount for each segment.

And the TA told me that he had never heard about a B2B discount before.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/QUOT

We just got $50 for an 8 day and $100 for a 10 day

The B2B credit showed up as a reduction to the cruise price, not as an OBC

We also read about it here on the boards last month, after final payment. Called the agent who booked us and, got a refund credited back to our credit card for $100 per cruise from Celebrity. Pays well to read the boards!

Thanks,

Hal

I spoke with Captains Club... It was interesting that the agent said she had heard of the discount but had never applied any. She got her supervisor who was knowledgeable, and was instantly credited $50 for the 7 day leg, and $100 for the 15 day. Always pays to ask[emoji924][emoji924][emoji924]

We also have received B2B discount for our past and future B2B cruises.

$50 per 7-night segment, $100 per longer segment (10 nights or more?). I book through X and my guy always brings up up the b2b discount as he talks through the charges and perks associated with my proposed itineraries.

Stan

$50 per 7-night segment, $100 per longer segment (10 nights or more?). I book through X and my guy always brings up up the b2b discount as he talks through the charges and perks associated with my proposed itineraries.

Stan

Yep. That's what we have received.