Next sale?

viajes001

So the current RCCL cruise ends tonight supposedly. I know sometimes people post here what the next sale will be. Does anyone currently have any insight as to what the next sale might be?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Whatever it is they will probably adjust the prices to be about the same.

Although I do agree with you depending on family type and number in party or number of cruise days some deals can be better. For example, I'm a family of five with kids and have tested every sale since September and still the fall savings sale has been best for over 500 bucks. But ya the sales pretty much just rework the numbers. However, if it fits your reservation then the savings can be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yeah these RC sales/price fluctuations are irritating. We were ready to book a b2b yesterday morning and figured it was safe to wait until after work to do so. Wrong. Price jumped up about 30% by the time I got home and we haven't booked.

It looks like they have extended the current 3rd night free deal for another 5 days. There isn't anything on the Royal TA website about promos beyond 12/30 which is a little strange. I could see them pushing the current sale out even further.

Although during an RCCL sales event, one may find a real price reduction, for the most part the sales are a hoax. When the bottom line price is displayed, it usually is little different than before. Real price reductions occur when the bean counters find a ship with an abundance of vacant cabins . I constantly monitor the bottom line cost of sailings for at least 15 cruises and have done this for many years.

Thanks! I remember last year we booked in January and they were having the free drink package promotion plus the price for our September cruise never went down after that so I was hoping for a similar sale this year. I know it is just wishful thinking!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The next "sale" (not my word) that starts Jan 5th is 30% off all guests, a reduced deposit and some instant savings based on category and cruise length. Details are on the blog which I can't post on here

Thanks Ellen, I can't wait!

Yeah these RC sales/price fluctuations are irritating. We were ready to book a b2b yesterday morning and figured it was safe to wait until after work to do so. Wrong. Price jumped up about 30% by the time I got home and we haven't booked.

There are real sales from time to time but it's like a treasure hunt. You want a deal, you have to work for it and move real fast when one shows up.

Does anyone know if the Kids Sail Fee is going to be extended past Jan 4th? I'm on Navigator in a couple of weeks and debating if I need to reserve the next cruise now or I can wait and get the OBC and reduced deposit perks.

The next sale is 30% off all guests.