Torn between 2 curises

Greetings, we are new to cruising. We just went on a 8 night eastern caribbean cruise , freedom of the seas and loved it. This spring instead of going back home state Colorado for a week we are going on a cruise. We invited my parents and brother and sister in law whom never cruised before. We have narrowed it down too 2, exact same price. Options 1. Navigator of the seas 9 day ports of call Haiti curaco bonaire aruba. We stopped at Haiti had a nice time however unfamiliar with other stops and ship. Looked at pictures of the stopped was impressed. Option 2. Oasis of the seas 7 night stops Haiti Falmouth and Cozamel. The mega ship oasis is a selling point however husband told me he will not get off the ship as 8 years ago his wallet was stolen there. Thanks for your advice.

Oasis. Hookem with the ship. 1st time cruiser will be blown away by the Oasis. They will be cruisers for life!!!@ Then next time hit the ABC islands.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'd lean toward Navigator, too; Voyager class are still huge ships, albeit without Central Park, Aqua Theater or the Boardwalk.

As for this:

The mega ship oasis is a selling point however husband told me he will not get off the ship as 8 years ago his wallet was stolen there.

That can happen on any island. Or back home. If his wallet were stolen in your hometown, would you move? Yes, it bites, and I imagine I'd bear lasting ill will about it, too, but writing off an island for something that could've happened at home...kind of brings to mind the old cliche about cutting your nose off to spite your face. Who are you sticking it to? If the answer is yourself, no point.

Richard.