Free Pub lunch gone

antsp

• 4 weeks later...
Just got off the Crown. Pub lunch and blue bags were available.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Glad it is still being offered. Was it in the Wheelhouse or in a MDR? I've attended most in the Wheelhouse after standing in long lines to get in. There was one cruise (Sapphire to Hawaii I think) where they held it in a MDR. This, IMHO, sped up the standing in line process. I think it would be to have it, fleet wide, in a dining room. This might speed up the process of standing in line.....:):):)

Bob

Glad it is still being offered. Was it in the Wheelhouse or in a MDR? I've attended most in the Wheelhouse after standing in long lines to get in. There was one cruise (Sapphire to Hawaii I think) where they held it in a MDR. This, IMHO, sped up the standing in line process. I think it would be to have it, fleet wide, in a dining room. This might speed up the process of standing in line.....:):):)

Bob

Glad its back, hopefully the Salty Dog trial on our sailing was a fail

Bob

On the Crown the pub lunch was in the crown grill.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I like the fish and chips and the bangers and mash. I've "heard" that people have gotten shrimp and chips but have never seen it offered myself.

We had the shrimp and chips in Dec. on the Regal. Well at least I had it and my husband was wishing he had ordered it. The pub lunch was offered once on this cruise.

We did have much the same shrimp in the evening at the buffet one night.

I like the fish and chips and the bangers and mash. I've "heard" that people have gotten shrimp and chips but have never seen it offered myself.

Hi Thank,

I just got off the Royal Princess on Feb. 8 th and had the shrimp and chips on both sea days it was very good.

Tony

I have ordered shrimp and chips as well as fish, shrimp and chips several time at the pub lunch. You just have to ask for it. I hope the pub lunch is here to stay. We will be on the Grand next month and will know then. I will report after we return from that cruise.

Peter

When you go on the Grand look at back page of the Patter

for Pub Lunch. It wasn't in the middle in the time form,

like Pub Lunch 12 to 1:30 like it use to be.

So some people missed it and didn't think they had it anymore.

Ruby had it in the Wheelhouse. I had dinner at the Salty Dog and wasn't impressed. The only people I saw there where the officers. It made Happy Hr very crowded.

And we liked the Salty Dog so much we ate there twice! To each his/her own! Pub lunch was busy but manageable - we waited less than 5 minutes.