AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

I don't fault them for sharing it. Look at this thread, we share codes too. They were just doing what was already being done on here and were just throwing it out there in case anyone wanted to take part. And I don't think it's necessary to try to out them now. That was a long time ago, and besides, none of it mattered in the end anyway because AARP Rewards became a dumpster fire.

The allstate code here are legit. I was only joking, remembering what happened with AARP. The code was a long random alphanumeric code. It looked like a code that AARP sent with orders when you made a purchase that was good for 1000 points. It was mentioned here on AARP thread and people ran with it. My AARP account was suspended for about 2 months. Eventually AARP unlocked my account and took away the ill gotten points.....lesson learned. Allstate is much easier to get points on and I would never jeopardize the last good way to get Carnival cards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If anyone was curious about recent delivery times... I ordered 10 $500 cards on Monday, December 30th at 8pm.

Yesterday I got an email from UPS that I had a delivery coming today from "Deluxe Rewards FLMNT". (Tracking confirms it's out for delivery). So exactly 1 week from the time I ordered until delivery date. That includes New Years Day & a Sunday. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, teknoge3k said:

If anyone was curious about recent delivery times... I ordered 10 $500 cards on Monday, December 30th at 8pm.

Yesterday I got an email from UPS that I had a delivery coming today from "Deluxe Rewards FLMNT". (Tracking confirms it's out for delivery). So exactly 1 week from the time I ordered until delivery date. That includes New Years Day & a Sunday. 

I've experienced two shipping times...it's always either 3 days or 7 days (when shipped UPS). Coming from the same OH facility, I don't know why some are able to make it in 3 days and others a week.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2020 at 6:00 AM, jbethel11 said:

I guess to add on to @Organized Chaos

You can use your $100 eGift Card for emergencies. Like if there is a sale for $50 deposit, per person. Or if you are $100 sort on your final payment.

To add on to this as well, you also get a spousal membership that your spouse can use to buy cards on AARP. Each month, on the 1st, my wife and I each but a $100 card and just apply the $200 to a future cruise. It's basically a monthly expense at this point and allows us to save allstate points for the bigger cards when we need them. 

Edited by thenexus2k

14 minutes ago, thenexus2k said:

To add on to this as well, you also get a spousal membership that your spouse can use to buy cards on AARP. Each month, on the 1st, my wife and I each but a $100 card and just apply the $200 to a future cruise. It's basically a monthly expense at this point and allows us to save allstate points for the bigger cards when we need them. 

We never bothered doing that with the old Rewards for Good because I was earning enough points just with my account to buy what we needed. But now that they don't require points anymore, and have started this 1/month limit, it might be a good idea for my wife to create her own account. I'm not too terribly concerned about AARP's cards anymore because we have enough Allstate points to last us for many years, with more coming in every week, but there might be times when the e-cards come in handy.

With a couple people reporting that Guest Services told them they're not accepting e-cards onboard anymore, I'm not going to risk taking them. If we do get them through AARP, we'll just use them for balances and online purchases.

I am new to Allstate.  I just started accumulating points and was playing around to see how the purchase of Carnival Guft Cards would work.  It said that you can only buy 10 $100. Cards at a time.  Is that correct?  How long before you can purchase more?

thank You

4 minutes ago, Ellaleah said:

I am new to Allstate.  I just started accumulating points and was playing around to see how the purchase of Carnival Guft Cards would work.  It said that you can only buy 10 $100. Cards at a time.  Is that correct?  How long before you can purchase more?

thank You

You can try to order more at one time, but if it really doesn't let you, just break them up into separate orders. You don't have to wait a certain amount of time between orders.

5 hours ago, Ellaleah said:

thank You

Do you need$100 ones?  Why not just but a $1000 one?

3 minutes ago, Newe08 said:

It looks like right now the only ones they have on the Allstate site to buy are the $100 gift cards.

That sucks, I just bought 3x $1000 and 1x $500 a month ago.  Hopefully they bring the higher amounts back.

9 minutes ago, Ellaleah said:

I only saw the $100 option.  How do I see the other options and will I automatically receive codes via email as I have not as of yet?  Thank you for all your help.

Looks like right now, they are only offering the $100.  Allstate has been physical cards recently, not electronic.

Edited by rukkian

1 minute ago, pjhootch said:

Shipping detail update.  I ordered two $1000 cards on January 2.  Received an order confirmation email but never a shipping confirmation or a tracking number.  The cards arrived yesterday (the 7th) by UPS, signature required.

I wonder what requires them to need a signature? The theory used to always be if it were over $500 or $1000 or something like that but... I've never had to sign for them. In fact the ones that were delivered to me on Monday, I did not have to sign for. You ordered $2,000 and had to sign for them. I ordered $5,000, and didn't have to sign. 

1 hour ago, Ellaleah said:

I only saw the $100 option.  How do I see the other options and will I automatically receive codes via email as I have not as of yet?  Thank you for all your help.

Right now they only have the $100 cards in stock. When the others return, they'll be in the same place. Yep, you'll automatically get the promo codes in your email. It's usually about one code a week, maybe one every two weeks. Each code is worth at least 1,000 points, sometimes more. Then use the codes that have been shared in this thread. Some of them will be expired, but many will work. You should easily be able to accrue tens of thousands of points right off the bat from using the ones that have already been posted here. Go back to page 68 of this thread and start with comment #1700. Another user gathered all the points together. After that, a couple other users posted the codes that worked for them.

Just now, Ellaleah said:

I apologize for being slow on this, but all that comes up for me is the $100. Gift cards.  How do I change it to $1000?  Also, how often do you receive codes and is it via email?

^

1 minute ago, Organized Chaos said:

Right now they only have the $100 cards in stock. When the others return, they'll be in the same place.

$500 cards out of stock. $1,000 too, but those are a fairly new option. It's been about a year since they've run out of cards like this. It looks like everyone coming over from AARP is having an affect on Allstate's (Deluxe Rewards) supply. I wonder if the $100 cards are next. I guess we'll go back to the days of waiting for them to be restocked. There was a time when waiting 2 weeks was a regular occurrence.

Thanks a lot, AARP! Your crappy new rewards program has affected us over here now. 🤬

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, teknoge3k said:

I wonder what requires them to need a signature? The theory used to always be if it were over $500 or $1000 or something like that but... I've never had to sign for them. In fact the ones that were delivered to me on Monday, I did not have to sign for. You ordered $2,000 and had to sign for them. I ordered $5,000, and didn't have to sign. 

You're kidding, you've never had to sign? For as long as I've been doing this, both Allstate & AARP, anyone who ordered $500 or more has had to sign. You're the first person I've ever seen on here say you don't. That's really odd.

With a UPS MyChoice account, it's possible to authorize delivery without a signature, but that has to be done with each individual delivery.

2 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

You're kidding, you've never had to sign? For as long as I've been doing this, both Allstate & AARP, anyone who ordered $500 or more has had to sign. You're the first person I've ever seen on here say you don't. That's really odd.

Normally when I buy a $1,000 card it says shipped UPS and requires a signature but last month the tracking number was "ShippedPitneyBowes" and was sent USPS and just arrived in my mail box with the regular mail.  I bought one last week and it had the same weird tracking number but came UPS and signature was required.

7 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

With a UPS MyChoice account, it's possible to authorize delivery without a signature, but that has to be done with each individual delivery.

I have been buying gift cards as far back as when Verizon was doing them, then moved to AARP for a few years and then switched to Allstate when I was locked in AARP jail. I have ordered probably $50,000 worth of gift cards over the years and never once had to sign. I am always prepared however.

When my order was coming on Monday, I went outside to meet my UPS guy and said "do I need to sign?" and he said "nope, no signature needed". 

I do have a UPS MyChoice account but have never authorized it to be delivered without a signature. It really doesn't matter as I live in the country and know my UPS driver. I work from home, so I am always here when he delivers the packages.