What's your favourite drink

mvaughan

The Smashy Japanese from Sushi on 5 (although I think the name has changed now) Jalapeno infused Grey Goose, fresh lemon & cucumber juice, agave syrup, basil. on the Premium package.

Well, someone with the premium package could have ordered a Pina Colada with top shelf liquor. The OP just asked for favorite drink and what package you had. Conversely, I have had the premium package and ordered drinks covered by the classic package.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

My DW is Queen of the Mudslide (think chocolate shake with alcohol).

What's more important is that they are non-caloric (according to her !)

We stay in Inside cabins so we pay per drink. We always save a lot of money

that way.

Enjoy your cruise.

Sounds like your wife is doing a version of my friend's theorem "anything you eat off someone else's plate has no calories."

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Does anyone know if they make a Moscow Mule in the traditional copper mug anywhere onboard?

Thanks!

I don't recall seeing actual copper mugs in use on any cruise line for normal/regular passenger drinks, possibly because they would be very nice "souvenirs". However, I do vaguely remember being served multiple cocktails in a stainless steel mug in one of the specialty restaurants, I'm thinking maybe Q-Sine? They were on their house specialty cocktail menu, but wasn't a Moscow Mule.

On a side note, I wish bartenders would straight up tell me they are out of ginger beer before making my Moscow Mule, instead of substituting it for ginger ale, or even worse, sweet & sour mix.

Does anyone know if they make a Moscow Mule in the traditional copper mug anywhere onboard?

Thanks!

I had one on the Silhouette can't remember if it was served in the copper mug but I do remember there was an up charge on the premium package. Surprised me.

I don't recall seeing actual copper mugs in use on any cruise line for normal/regular passenger drinks, possibly because they would be very nice "souvenirs". However, I do vaguely remember being served multiple cocktails in a stainless steel mug in one of the specialty restaurants, I'm thinking maybe Q-Sine? They were on their house specialty cocktail menu, but wasn't a Moscow Mule.

On a side note, I wish bartenders would straight up tell me they are out of ginger beer before making my Moscow Mule, instead of substituting it for ginger ale, or even worse, sweet & sour mix.

Oh my - sweet and sour mix! Not even close!

And yes - without the ginger beer, it is NOT a Moscow Mule... not even ginger ale is close.:eek:

1st favorite - Diet Coke

2nd favorite - Strawberry Daiquiri - seriously the BEST daiquiris ever on Celebrity!

Peach, mango and strawberry daiquiris. Agree the best! Had premium but does anyone know if you can get these on classic?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Nice! I'll have to check there! Did you have a premium uncharge like cawags did?

They're not on the menu, but we spent quite a bit of time at the bar and the bartenders were awesome and offered to make a few off-menu drinks for us, so your mileage may vary.

My moscow mules were covered by my premium package. I did not have to pay an up charge.