Best dessert

oceanal

Hi friends,

Going on our first Celebrity cruise in June and would love to know what is your

favorite dessert onboard. It can be from a specialty restaurant or anywhere that really made you go mmmmm!

Thanks!

Hi friends,

favorite dessert onboard. It can be from a specialty restaurant or anywhere that really made you go mmmmm!

Thanks!

Tombstone fulfills my chocolate cravings. It's in Qsine & offered 1 night in mdr.(Eclipse)

I have to agree with Sherman78. The warm cookie chocolate chip cookie at the lawn grill is about the best thing ever. We actually booked lawn club a second time last trip because I had to have the cookie again. :)

Hi friends,

Thanks!

Chocolate cake with ice cream in Blu was really good. i think it's a dulce de leche cake, but am not positive.

I absolutely LOVE the Crepe Ballon Rouge in Murano. It's a crepe covering vanilla ice cream, covered with sauteed strawberries in balsamic.

I'm drooling thinking about it!

I agree, this dessert was amazing!

The creme brulee in Blu/MDR was outstanding! Also loved the chocolate souffle in Murano. Have not tried the Crepe Ballon Rouge but it has now been added to my list of things to try!

We loved the treats from Cafe Al Bacio, especially the Tres Leche cake, early in our week on Silhouette in December but there seemed to be a change mid-week where the sweets in the Cafe Al Bacio changed to pretty much the same as what was offered in the buffet. They were pretty to look at but lacking flavor and the same items, including that wonderful Tres Leche cake, were very different. Not sure what happened but something to be aware of when you're trying something others recommend!

Just an observation and not looking to be critical. Best thing about a cruise is if you try something and don't like it it's easy enough set that aside and find something that you do like!

The creme brulee in Blu/MDR was outstanding! Also loved the chocolate souffle in Murano. Have not tried the Crepe Ballon Rouge but it has now been added to my list of things to try!

We loved the treats from Cafe Al Bacio, especially the Tres Leche cake, early in our week on Silhouette in December but there seemed to be a change mid-week where the sweets in the Cafe Al Bacio changed to pretty much the same as what was offered in the buffet. They were pretty to look at but lacking flavor and the same items, including that wonderful Tres Leche cake, were very different. Not sure what happened but something to be aware of when you're trying something others recommend!

!

I do agree that the pastries at the Cafe Al Bacio look pretty to look at but are often tasteless. My favorite there are the Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls.

In addition to the Crepes Ballon Rouge, I second the creme brule and chocolate souffle.

The warm chocolate chip cookie at the Lawn Club Grill, may be the best thing I have ever eaten!

I have to agree with Sherman78. The warm cookie chocolate chip cookie at the lawn grill is about the best thing ever. We actually booked lawn club a second time last trip because I had to have the cookie again.

But per the original poster's signature, they are sailing on Equinox... Lawn Club Grill is featured only on Silhouette and Reflection... On the earlier Solstice-Class ships--Solstice, Equinox, and Eclipse--the Corning Museum Hot Glass Show occupies the space dedicated to Lawn Club Grill on Silhouette and Reflection...