Spectrum of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

4 hours ago, Biker19 said:

From the few pics of the area it looked like for the first time there would be NO spectator seating from which to view the Flowrider - if that's the canopy for it I guess there must be some.

20190407_133033.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lighthousemom said:

Thanks for all the great photos! At least it looks like we won't go hungry, but it sure doesn't look like much else is going to be ready for April 18. 

LOL....you have clearly never been on a new build or dry dock 2 days before paying passengers board! It is AMAZING the miracles that happen in such a short period of time. Think of ants at the farm and every single one has a special job to do and nothing will stop it....that's what that last 48 hours is like.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, SakeDad said:

LOL....you have clearly never been on a new build or dry dock 2 days before paying passengers board! It is AMAZING the miracles that happen in such a short period of time. Think of ants at the farm and every single one has a special job to do and nothing will stop it....that's what that last 48 hours is like.

You're right, I haven't ever been among the first paying passengers. It's so exciting! I am amazed by everything that goes in to building one of these beautiful ships, and I can't wait to see how all those ants complete their tasks! 

• Like 1

I can't be the only one to wish this but Lloyd555 why can't you post on other new ships as well?!!!  The new one for Costa averages monthly updates - so frustrating!  

Looking forward to more Odyssey news!

1 hour ago, panamapd said:

I can't be the only one to wish this but Lloyd555 why can't you post on other new ships as well?

Because there has not been any notable progress - I'm sure once there's a keel laying or note worthy news, Lloyd will have a new thread up. There are general talk threads on Odyssey and Icon class already on CC.

Edited by Biker19

Hi - I think you may have misunderstood my post.  It was a compliment.  I was wishing that the other forums had someone has diligent who was able to post almost daily updates.  It was not about new Royal Caribbean ships in particular.  I stated Costa.  Costa Smeralda is due to sail this October and I was just lamenting the fact that there was not as much info as on this board.  I have already subscribed to the Odyssey thread.  I referenced the Odyssey in case there was a query as to why I was posting on this board re Costa.  I could also have been talking about the new P&O Iona as there is not much info there either!

2 minutes ago, weekell75 said:

Yay! As far as I understand, Spectrum is leaving for Madrid tomorrow the 12th!

That would be quite a sight - Madrid is 500km+ inland! Haha...

But I see that the "forecast track" has been updated on MarineTraffic.com!

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, RobTheGob said:

That would be quite a sight - Madrid is 500km+ inland! Haha...

But I see that the "forecast track" has been updated on MarineTraffic.com!

😆😆😆😆 I meant Malaga 😆😆😆

• Haha 1